subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tSHcmIT.jpg

Well that didn't take long. Konrad Beckmann, who was already responsible for porting emulators to the Mario Game & Watch, announced on Twitter that he has dumped the firmware of the new Zelda Game & Watch on the first day of release. The homebrew that is already available for the previous handheld will also work on the new one. The tools will be released when ready so everyone can join in on the fun.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up getting a couple of the Mario ones so I could leave one sealed and hack the other. I'll probably do the same with Zelda once they start appearing for half the price on ebay like last time.
off topic, but I may try to exploit the ps5 once something happens. at first, I disabled the auto update and download features, but I've just reenabled them and turned off the internet instead. I don't know for sure if I will. I want ff vii remake for the ps5 and maybe one or two other ps5 games that should work on my system; all the rest are ps4 games.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd totally forgotten to pre order this one, what with all the OLED stuff going on and such

I'll probably wait a short while and see if I can pick one up cheaper in some time, I noticed the Mario one going as low as £26 at one point through Hot UK Deals so you never know

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after reading that mario G&W topic last night i knew this was going be the same has the mario one.

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
nice, but um how exactly do you hack one of theses?
do you need to open it up & solder some wires together?

if you can get emulaoturs on this, you can run the DX GBC version of link's awakening, they should have added that version instead of the GB one.
pokemon GB/GBC games would be great on this.
um too bad that there is no headphone jack on these system tho.

it's nice to have, but more of a cash grab system, kinda sucks that nintendo only relased this for zelda 35th anvi, when they could have done so much more than a game & watch system :( .

Reactions: Jayro

DirtyDumpling

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd totally forgotten to pre order this one, what with all the OLED stuff going on and such

I'll probably wait a short while and see if I can pick one up cheaper in some time, I noticed the Mario one going as low as £26 at one point through Hot UK Deals so you never know
I got mine from Walmart for $40 two days after release.

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But...