Zelda Four Swords DS will there ever be one?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by dryo, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2008
  1. dryo
    OP

Member dryo GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    I was reading about the Phantom Hourglass beign turned around from an original Four words project,and you know what? I'm fucking pissed!,I love fourswords why the heck did they had to cancel an fourswords game!,comon! i mean was it because fucktard fanboys like graphics over content,gameplay and interactivity?, I mean comon! it's a DS! not a freaking portable xbox!, it's not magic!,obviously we are facing true reality of why and how underated games....get underated,these days ppl care lot's about the graphics and shiz, we've faced an standard where graphics are not the option anymore, and that's why their making sell out games(wich stands for, simple minded ppl oriented games), for fancrap,yes we can have graphics, but they 're not as important as the gameplay,content and interactivity, we are entering into an age where games are no longer a term of fun, rather of a consumer manipulation basis, people...Im not asking for some attention,

I'm asking for YOU! to think about it, retroplay...then look again,when people ask for fun they are asking for gamplay fun, look at pokemon Diamond and Pearl, look at all the fucking little list of pricks whining about graphics, they were asking for a 100% 3d pokemon expierience, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?,seriously comon!,now they were saying, "id prefer watching just a 3d pokemon battling each other rather than playing a game that looks almost like the ruby and saphire? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? dude there is 3d! look again! (get until you get to the palkia event!,comon!) pokemon diamond and pearl graphics are fair enough IF YOU WANTED TO HAVE PLENTY OF CONTENT YOU IGNORANT FANBOY SON OF A BITCH!.

And when I refer about content I'm talking about the services as well, the Global Trading System(commonly known as GTS) is one of the best things that pokemon could ever had, the online multiplayer is fair! the voice chat inclusion it's good, the whole wifi conection is facing his everlasting potential,plenty of pokemon to catch, and tons of battles with battle tower, and worldwide ranking.

WHAT DOES THIS RANT HAS TO DO WITH THE TOPIC?

Well mainly it is because demand gives the innitiative,and nintendo had it, i don't know if people is overrating fourswords becuase of it's"GBA grphics" but... it's the essential of what Link to the past offered, one of the best Zelda games ever made before Ocarina of time,but hey! why not bringing Zelda to the multiplayer fun? it has been proved that Fourswords can be fun if you play with friends, what about an online Fourswords would it be nice? let's take wi fi connection and make it bigger with lot's of game modes in it, 4 players? why not 8? you said so,it's just LTTP graphics so there's still plenty of room for improvement(CONTENT) believe me uncounsiously you will like it and you wont realize it until you play it, 2d? Who cares many retrogamers will like it and new generations as well.

Yes Fcodes suck I know, but nintendo is busy working a way around so evryone can play safe and secure,I think Imade my point clearly,we see games as nothing else than a fisical piece of software rather of wha's inside, look at Tony Hawk american sk8land,Proving grounds , and downhill jam, awsomely made for Ds pretty good, Animal Crossing still banging the top 10(CONTENT) Mario Kart(GAMEPLAY) and the voice chat inlcusion before evrey match with the gameplay(Metroid Prime Hunters)(INTERACTIVITY), we're now 4 years ahead, and we still haven't see the full potential of what the ds can give.

If you name yourself "true gamer" then you'll know what I'm talking about and if there are gamers that were at my age were games were made for fun, not profit then I'm gonna ask you to think about it and keep making this kind of threads, we can't change nintendo but we can ask them for some consideration for us".

2. dipper145

Member dipper145 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    because its already available on gba?
    so.. just get that one?

3. dryo
    OP

Mexico
    uh could you read the topic again? please? and make a more creative response rather than "It's already on gba" I KNOW IT'S FUCKING OUT ON THE GBA! FUCK!

4. JDandy

Member JDandy GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands

5. DJ Hobo

Member DJ Hobo GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    The overall basis of this rant was centered around the fact that Four Swords was cancelled, and Phantom Hourglass was produced instead, because Nintendo values graphics over gameplay (which, by the way, I don't think is true at all). From there, you went on a few different tangents, which is why this rant looks so...sloppy..

I do agree on one thing- I do find gameplay and content more important then graphics, but graphics is what causes the first impression, which is why it is so important. Besides, didn't Phantom Hourglass have pretty fun gameplay anyway?

Oh, and while the GTS in Pokemon is pretty cool, it is flawed. Have you seen some of the ridiculous trades that people ask for? And most of those players are asking for pokemon like Celebi and Mew, which is strange because in order for them to do that, they must have already seen those pokemon. And they aren't exactly pokemon that you see in the wild, are they?

6. pieman202

Member pieman202 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    i don't really think it was wholly because of graphics>gameplay i think that demand also had some part of it too like i wanted a sequel to windwaker as well and nintendo delivered so its good ^^ and people do want pokemon in 3D like colosseum and gales of darkness were great selliing games not to mention stadium one and two people have plenty to choose from if you want graphics go buy a home console if you just want a game to take with you get a handheld and don't complain about the graphics so overall my post sorta agrees with you on some points and on some points i don't agree o_o i mean i really like graphics on a game i was so fascinated by assassins creed's graphics when the ad came on and graphics have something to do with good gameplay too i reckon. anyway stop swearing dude take a chill pill or something just calm down they're only video games, just something to enjoy.

7. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Well it was also on the gamecube [​IMG] honestly I prefer a normal zelda compared to Four swords......

8. dryo
    OP

Mexico
    "Meh. Most of the fun was being within punching reach of your friends."

OMG! dear mr JDandy,if you didn't liked the four swords games,then you most likely don't have any reason to post here, it wasnt my fault that you didn't played the game as it should've, and you are sounding like a freaking ZPHG fanboy.

WHERE IN THE FREAKING POST DID I MENTIONED THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T LIKED THE PHANTOM HOURGLASS?, I said I was pissed because they turned the project around, yes phantom hourglass is great and i loved it whatever, im not gonna jump in a gay(gay as in very happy) way to express my joy.

THIS IS MY POST I CAN CURSE WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT! yeah thanks for letting me know."HURR HURR WELCOME TO TEN YEARS AGO" YES GOOD! that's why I said "RETROPLAY THEN LOOK AGAIN" if you dont like to retroplay then you can KMFA!(kiss my fucking ass).

"They want full 3d. Some people want a full 3d pokemon game. I do too. Big deal. Doesn't stop them or me from playing DP. "
    WHAT A FUCK? i've never said such thing about quiting playing PKMN D&P

YES I KNOW WHAT THE WORD FANBOY MEANS and yes I intended to use it in an ofensive way so if you got ofended?Bawww, just call a Whaaaaambulance. Maybe the paramedics will have some consideration for ya.(plz stop using gay(as in homosexual) disney movies for references).

-"Well mainly it is because demand gives the innitiative,and nintendo had it, i don't know if people is overrating fourswords becuase of it's"GBA grphics" but... it's the essential of what Link to the past offered" so you didnt get this part, ok, i ment that fourswords used the TLOZ:LTTP core gamplay and graphics as a sandbox for a multiplayer game, wich it worked,because you can have plenty of CONTENT(o I love this word) and use it again and again in many different forms.

"You're acting as if the world is spitting on 2d."when the fuck did I started to generalize,wtf? DUDE FOURS WORDS IS IN 2D!.

"People play what they like. Publishers publish what's likely to turn a profit. Developers develop what they think is cool and/or profitable." that's why I'm making this post,cause it wasn't like that 15 years ago, and IN MY OPINION, they should re-think on a way that games were made out of ideas not profit,who's talking about developers, they do as they're asked,is not like they have plenty of choices.(publishers publish,OMG!)

Where did you get that idea? Also, you don't NEED FC's per sé to play on wifi.".- Um you need fcodes to play with your FRIENDS! i ment if you wanted to play with your friends without the use of Fcodes.(just in case in case i didnt made myself clear).

"2009 will be a pretty sweet year with the english releases of Avalon Code and Infinite Space. I don''t need the DS's FULL POTENTIAL. My DS is not Broly (his power am maximum). Just give me some fun games, wifi or not, 3d or not, moneygrubbery or not."

WHAT? what does this has to do with the post?,broly?(his power at maximum) holy shit,i knew that the US version of dragon ball Z was censored to the maximum, but what I didn't knew is how wrong the translation was(in terms of character bio) "Just give me some fun games, wifi or not, 3d or not, moneygrubbery or not.",Yeah um...I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT!.

"That's a low blow and you're a bad person for using such an argument." YES I KNOW I AM, TELL YOUR SISTER HOW BAD ASS I AM.

"YES NINTENDO PLEASE MAKE A WIFI GAME WITHOUT FRIENDCODES WITH MILLIONS OF "CONTENT", "GAMEPLAY" AND "INTERACTIVITY" WHICH SUPPORTS 32 PEOPLE, LOOKS LIKE NES ZELDA AND PLAYS LIKE ANIMAL CROSSING KART FOUR SWORDS."....:wtf: are you on crack?

9. NDStemp

Member NDStemp GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp

Canada
    This is a useless thread created by a little brat who likes to swear >.<
    Close this thread plox

(Flame if you want, I'm not one of those types to start/continue a fight)

10. dryo
    OP

Mexico
    yes thank you when you join gbatemp 5 years earlier then we can have civilized chat,Ooh.. BTW FUCK YOU!.

11. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    Just from those posts, I know exactly what you are like. You are an 8 year old who learned all his swear words early at school. You like to go on the internet complaining unreasonably over issues that don't really matter. You have a very hot temper and bite off the heads of anybody who disagrees with you.

At least try to act maturer than you actually are. You make your self out as a bloody fool. By the way, JDandy. that was a good post.

12. Joey R.

Banned Joey R. Banned

Spain
    Oh, woah. I must have taken the wrong turn, because I ended up at GameFAQs!

13. dryo
    OP

Mexico
    biting heads ? Lol now this is when I talk in a civilized way,would you like me to talk in a certain tone that doesn't depict my expression and anger,wich is then followed by a real fanboy(or girl) who is now, ranting about me,...wait...are you Jdandy's sister? you both look alike and you're both canadian(o loved my time in canada).

OH IM SORRY YOU'RE FROM ORDON VILLAGE excuuuuse me princess.

14. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    LOL.

But if that first post was civilized, I'd like to see you when you're mad. And, like JDandy said, Stop saying fanboy until you know what it means.

15. InuYasha

United States
    Na GameFaqs has filters and such(of course you can find ways around them) but most of the issues on that site is trolls and stupid jokes,the one nice thing about it is when someone creates a new account their post are restricted till their rank goes up,which would be awesome if they did something like that here.....

16. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
    Dont turn this site into gaymfucks!

17. InuYasha

United States
    Your a bit paranoid eh.......

18. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    TOPIC CLOSED due to the OPs childish acting, bad language, bad temperament etc....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.