sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well im hearing this game was never canceled by Nintendo so will it ever have release date

Im pretty sure it would be a great game on the DS with Wi-Fi support and everything

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonic209 said:
Well im hearing this game was never canceled by Nintendo so will it ever have release date

Im pretty sure it would be a great game on the DS with Wi-Fi support and everything
Eiji Aonuma said that the game never reached development stage, that was about three years ago so I guess its safe to say that it isn't coming out right now. Maybe one day but not for a year or so, not so soon after PH.

This is a company that still hasn't started on a DS sequel to Nintendogs, Animal Crossing & New Super Mario Bros, three of the best selling DS titles and they seem more keener on bringing old games like Fire Emblem & Kirby Superstar Deluxe to the DS and doing cheap Brain titles instead. In fact I reckon the Wii will get the next Four Swords game if there is gonna be one.

Also I wish that people would title things properly, most of these sort of threads may mislead people.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Four Swords is one of those games where they can basically force you to buy two games to get the most out of one game. They won't release a single Four Swords game, the will release one for their current console and one for thier current handheld at the same time, and make you buy both to unlock all of the creamy goodness in each game.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hadrian said:
In fact I reckon the Wii will get the next Four Swords game if there is gonna be one.
Four Swords Adventure 2 with online mode
wub.gif

The one reason why I've never finished Four Swords Adventure was that I never found 3 other players with a GBA and a GBA-GC connection cable (well, actually I did several times, but we never finished the game anyway
wacko.gif
)

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raestloz said:
Ayuh? Four Swords for DS? I thought it was for Wii?

I hope NDS2 is not coming shortly, I've just got mine 4 months ago, will be a waste if NDS2 came out next year.

NDS2 will end up coming out when PSP2 comes out. Nintendo used to choose when they released a handheld, but now they are in a market and have to compete with Sony.
And Four Swords would probably come out for both systems, but I'd like to be able to finish it on DS only with online co-op. And it MUST have online co-op. I hate looking for people who have the game, then setting up a time, then going to their house or w.e just to play.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Batman55 said:
Raestloz said:

I hope NDS2 is not coming shortly, I've just got mine 4 months ago, will be a waste if NDS2 came out next year.

NDS2 will end up coming out when PSP2 comes out. Nintendo used to choose when they released a handheld, but now they are in a market and have to compete with Sony.
And Four Swords would probably come out for both systems, but I'd like to be able to finish it on DS only with online co-op. And it MUST have online co-op. I hate looking for people who have the game, then setting up a time, then going to their house or w.e just to play.
I think not, the PSP is rising in sales so Sony would be really dumb to do another so soon and alienate their growing user base plus lets be honest, what Nintendo offers on its handhelds is different to what Sony do so I don't see the faithful jumping ship just because one is out before the other.

P

pasc

Hadrian said:
Batman55 said:
Raestloz said:

I think not, the PSP is rising in sales so Sony would be really dumb to do another so soon and alienate their growing user base plus lets be honest, what Nintendo offers on its handhelds is different to what Sony do so I don't see the faithful jumping ship just because one is out before the other.

I really wonder why the PSP suddenly got so damn strong ? Maybe everyone got a DS and Wii already ?
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."