Gaming Zelda:Four Swords Adventure DS

sonic209

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
658
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
56
Country
United States
Well im hearing this game was never canceled by Nintendo so will it ever have release date

Im pretty sure it would be a great game on the DS with Wi-Fi support and everything
 

Hadrian

Everybody knows badgers like MASH POTATOES!
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
16,984
Trophies
3
Age
41
XP
4,736
Country
United States
sonic209 said:
Well im hearing this game was never canceled by Nintendo so will it ever have release date

Im pretty sure it would be a great game on the DS with Wi-Fi support and everything
Eiji Aonuma said that the game never reached development stage, that was about three years ago so I guess its safe to say that it isn't coming out right now. Maybe one day but not for a year or so, not so soon after PH.

This is a company that still hasn't started on a DS sequel to Nintendogs, Animal Crossing & New Super Mario Bros, three of the best selling DS titles and they seem more keener on bringing old games like Fire Emblem & Kirby Superstar Deluxe to the DS and doing cheap Brain titles instead. In fact I reckon the Wii will get the next Four Swords game if there is gonna be one.

Also I wish that people would title things properly, most of these sort of threads may mislead people.
 

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
5,002
Trophies
0
Age
44
Location
Portland, OR
Website
Visit site
XP
321
Country
United States
Four Swords is one of those games where they can basically force you to buy two games to get the most out of one game. They won't release a single Four Swords game, the will release one for their current console and one for thier current handheld at the same time, and make you buy both to unlock all of the creamy goodness in each game.
 

Vater Unser

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,184
Trophies
0
Location
Pen Island
Website
Visit site
XP
109
Country
Gambia, The
Hadrian said:
In fact I reckon the Wii will get the next Four Swords game if there is gonna be one.
Four Swords Adventure 2 with online mode
wub.gif


The one reason why I've never finished Four Swords Adventure was that I never found 3 other players with a GBA and a GBA-GC connection cable (well, actually I did several times, but we never finished the game anyway
wacko.gif
)
 

Batman55

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
456
Trophies
0
XP
254
Country
Canada
Raestloz said:
Ayuh? Four Swords for DS? I thought it was for Wii?

I hope NDS2 is not coming shortly, I've just got mine 4 months ago, will be a waste if NDS2 came out next year.

NDS2 will end up coming out when PSP2 comes out. Nintendo used to choose when they released a handheld, but now they are in a market and have to compete with Sony.
And Four Swords would probably come out for both systems, but I'd like to be able to finish it on DS only with online co-op. And it MUST have online co-op. I hate looking for people who have the game, then setting up a time, then going to their house or w.e just to play.
 

Hadrian

Everybody knows badgers like MASH POTATOES!
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
16,984
Trophies
3
Age
41
XP
4,736
Country
United States
Batman55 said:
Raestloz said:
Ayuh? Four Swords for DS? I thought it was for Wii?

I hope NDS2 is not coming shortly, I've just got mine 4 months ago, will be a waste if NDS2 came out next year.

NDS2 will end up coming out when PSP2 comes out. Nintendo used to choose when they released a handheld, but now they are in a market and have to compete with Sony.
And Four Swords would probably come out for both systems, but I'd like to be able to finish it on DS only with online co-op. And it MUST have online co-op. I hate looking for people who have the game, then setting up a time, then going to their house or w.e just to play.
I think not, the PSP is rising in sales so Sony would be really dumb to do another so soon and alienate their growing user base plus lets be honest, what Nintendo offers on its handhelds is different to what Sony do so I don't see the faithful jumping ship just because one is out before the other.
 
P

pasc

Guest
Hadrian said:
Batman55 said:
Raestloz said:
Ayuh? Four Swords for DS? I thought it was for Wii?

I hope NDS2 is not coming shortly, I've just got mine 4 months ago, will be a waste if NDS2 came out next year.

NDS2 will end up coming out when PSP2 comes out. Nintendo used to choose when they released a handheld, but now they are in a market and have to compete with Sony.
And Four Swords would probably come out for both systems, but I'd like to be able to finish it on DS only with online co-op. And it MUST have online co-op. I hate looking for people who have the game, then setting up a time, then going to their house or w.e just to play.
I think not, the PSP is rising in sales so Sony would be really dumb to do another so soon and alienate their growing user base plus lets be honest, what Nintendo offers on its handhelds is different to what Sony do so I don't see the faithful jumping ship just because one is out before the other.

I really wonder why the PSP suddenly got so damn strong ? Maybe everyone got a DS and Wii already ?
rolleyes.gif
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    why would you need your candles warmed?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    is this like a fetish thing
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Because they obviously need to be warmed
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The person who made the image was probably just thinking of wax melts and said candles shit happens
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Although the wax of a candle could probably be melted down and repurposed with a fresh wick sometimes the wick burns out and the jar is still full
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    I dont think a candle is ever going to work on there.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no they're actually called candle warmers
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Thought that was a mug warmer.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    what i don't get is, if you want the smell, but not the ambience of burning a scented candle, why dont you just get an aromatherapy oil diffuser, scented candles are shit anyway they barely smell
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @M4x1mumReZ they're used for that, but they're called candle warmers
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    I don't get why they would name it that.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    You wouldn't melt a candle with this, as if it was too big for example then the wax would flood the holder.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    That's my theory btw
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    apparently people use them to melt scented candles instead of burning them which sounds like a very roundabout way to accomplish something
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    It would be more recommended though for wax melts.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    yeah you use candles that come in jars, apparently
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    You can get those small yankee candles.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    They come in tiny little jars.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    These are what I am on about.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i've seen them
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Me too
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Really nice to have.
  • RetroNerdGamer @ RetroNerdGamer:
    lmao my dad just got one of those today
    RetroNerdGamer @ RetroNerdGamer: lmao my dad just got one of those today