Gaming Zelda DS online is amazing

kudaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At first the game was either against a noob who didn't know how to play (that's fine, he/she could stick around to learn some tricks) or against some elite player (which is fine but frustrating) however once you find someone who is on your level, you can have some pretty good matches. (im rank F right now)

The point of this topic is to ask whether we're allowed to give friend codes for matches (I was banned on Nsider for doing so).

*The reason I joined Nsider (In which everyone believes it's alright to cheat in MPH to win matches) was to get to someone who was stealing all of my guides/translation work.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
yeah, you can trade friend codes here, infact there was a part in your profile designated for specific friend codes...
they've disappeared now though, I'd assume after so many wifi games it caused a lot of clutter

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed it as well. I'm just gonna stick to playing the online games until Zelda comes out in the US and then I can enjoy playing the real game.

Cocodrilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zelda Ds on wifi?
biggrin.gif
:S ... i cannot find any information about it on http://www.nintendowifi.com ?

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
1up.com has a bit in their weekly show about the wifi play. I haven't played, but it looks a bit like pac-man. One person plays link, the other some guards chasing him. Check it out, it was a good show for DS titles.

kudaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^okay at least now i know i can give friend codes (why can't Nsider?) oh and online is:

Just taking turns collecting "force" which are these triangles that vary in size for different points. You have to bring them back to your "base" and the other players has to prevent that. It's a fun game, give it a try.

and be careful of cheaters out there!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn