Zelda Crossbow Training!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by The Teej, Sep 10, 2007.

1. The Teej
    OP

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    Breaking news: Wii Zapper pack-in will be Zelda Crossbow Training

If you're a manager for a GameStop store, at this moment you're in Vegas, enjoying all the vendors pitching their games to you. A source at the show tells Opposable Thumbs that after Nintendo's speech, the managers were given a world-exclusive first look at the pack-in game for the Wii Zapper. Are you ready? Zelda Crossbow Training.

"The game looked beautiful," my source said. "I'm pretty sure it was running on the Twilight Princess engine. It's a third-person game, and you had some control over Link. While the video was way too short to get a good idea of the gameplay, it looks like a light-gun inspired Zelda title." (He says that as if we'd know what a light gun-inspired Zelda title would look like.)

This is huge news, and it should sell a bunch of Wii Zappers. Zelda Crossbow Training will come packaged with the Wii Zapper hardware for $20. No specific release date was given.

Source: Ars Technica

Damn you, Nintendo, playing to my Zelda fanboyism! I'm gonna be getting this game now... I mean, come on, it's probably only going to be £20 when it hits here! You can't go very wrong...

2. Samutz

Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

Oct 4, 2004
    United States
    See that hole in your wall?
    Oh god, Nintendo. Please don't ruin Zelda with minigames and crappy spin offs. Leave those to Mario.

3. Hitto

Hitto MKDS Tournament Winner

Nov 29, 2005
    France
    Nice, France
    Shut up, I want to see a Zelda DDR game before I pass away.

4. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Mmm not sure what I think about this, I'm sure it won't suck and that it'll play well.

I thought the game that comes with the Zapper would be a Wii Sports/Play style compilation of games, kinda expected Duckhunt or Gumshow and a few others. Perhaps they'll be sold on the WiiWare channel or just the originals on VC.

5. Darkforce

Darkforce DERP!

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2002
    UK
    Awesome, I was expecting some sort of basic Duck Hunt remake but this sounds a lot more fun.

Of course if $20 is too expensive, I'm sure the game will be dumped and we'll see DX selling Wii Zapper clones for $5. [​IMG]

6. Opium

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2002
    Australia
    Brain Training
    More Brain Training
    Face Training
    English Training
    Toilet Seat Training
    Training Training
    Zelda Crossbow Training

Zelda = New non-game hero confirmed!

7. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    I think Jack Thompson will be on to Crossbow Training! Teaching kids to shoot monkeys with a crossbow.

Oh yeah don't forget Vision Training whatever its called.

8. AMPonzi

AMPonzi GBAtemp Fan

Dec 20, 2002
    United States
    The Lost City of Atlantis
    You forgot Dick Cheney's Friendly Fire Training