Zelda collectors edition

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Digeman, Jan 16, 2008.

Jan 16, 2008

Zelda collectors edition by Digeman at 10:40 PM (1,610 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Digeman
    OP

Member Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Hey guys it's me again with another question that's prolly very nooby! [​IMG] Anyways let's cut to the chase (or however that's spelled). Well a while ago (before the first wiikey update! =O) i tried burning the legend of zelda collectors edition and some other games on a dvd using the make-multi program. Well most of the games worked except zelda, which got me into the menu..but when trying to actually start a game it just turned black and stayed that way....I tried starting the game in all the different modes without any succes, i tried burning the game on different speed with no succes aswell so i thought it might be that audio thing problem.

Well the wiikey update came and i was all excited to try out zelda, which i did, but sadly i had the same problem then aswell. The make-multi version i was using was not the newest one but the second newest?? [​IMG] Anyways i tried using the newest version of it but i couldn't get it to work [​IMG] (the actuall like compression or whatever of the different games that is =P)

Does anyone know how to get that damn game to work?

2. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    That zelda disc only runs in 60hz mode, so your television must support this.

3. domislong

Newcomer domislong Member

Australia
    Leave it uncompressed.

4. Digeman
    OP

Member Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Alright this is gonna sound so sad but...how do i do that....? [​IMG]

5. creepingcreep

Newcomer creepingcreep Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    So i have a similar problem with Zelda Collectors Edition. I've got Pal wii 3.3E and Wiikey 1.9s. Downloaded the collectors edition and burnt it at various speeds on to Verbitum -R dvd's. I get to the menu and select a game and then just blank screen. My Wii is already running at 60hz setting.

Anyone had similar problem? Or know how to fix it?