Gaming Zelda Breath of Wild Questions Help?

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi, everyone
I'm playing breath of wilds on meh switch and I got some questions to ask:

1) the DLC "Trial of the sword" when you start it, takes away all your equipment/stuff, these stuff you don't lose permanently? you get it back if you exit the trail or finish the trail?

2) since the trial is 45 rooms, easy set, middle set, hard set.
if you beat a set, can you exit out and save and then start from the next set or do you need to do all the 45 rooms in one go?

3) (Pic below): since I have the physical version of the game, can I get mynintendo coins for it? or only the digital version? by register, I just click the "earn points" in my Nintendo rewards program?
2017062023352400-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1) you get it back, yes
2) you can save after each set and then start the next, yes
3) its only for the retail version. just click on it^^

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hi, everyone
I'm playing breath of wilds on meh switch and I got some questions to ask:

1) the DLC "Trial of the sword" when you start it, takes away all your equipment/stuff, these stuff you don't lose permanently? you get it back if you exit the trail or finish the trail?

2) since the trial is 45 rooms, easy set, middle set, hard set.
if you beat a set, can you exit out and save and then start from the next set or do you need to do all the 45 rooms in one go?

3) (Pic below): since I have the physical version of the game, can I get mynintendo coins for it? or only the digital version? by register, I just click the "earn points" in my Nintendo rewards program? View attachment 92541
1. Your items will be restored after leaving the trial. You can leave by either completing the trial, or using the map to warp out.
2. Yes. When you complete a set, you are warped back into Korok Forest. From there, you can choose to start from the next set without having to complete the previous set.
3. Yes, you will receive MyNintendo points for purchasing the physical game.

Reactions: 2DSGamerdude

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
1. Your items will be restored after leaving the trial. You can leave by either completing the trial, or using the map to warp out.
2. Yes. When you complete a set, you are warped back into Korok Forest. From there, you can choose to start from the next set without having to complete the previous set.
3. Yes, you will receive MyNintendo points for purchasing the physical game.

oh, sweet! that's awesome!
thanx for the helpful info, NekoMichi ;)

DLC Pack, here I come! ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night