Hacking Zelda Breath of the wildWupinstaller gx2 error 160-2246

OlSmokey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm running haxchi with mocha cfw.
I've managed to install breath of the wild via wup installer gx2 semi succsesfully w/ updates. the icon is there however whenever I run it the first splash comes up for the game and then I get an error 160-2246

OlSmokey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes and yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

although I was just running the app because it was a legit backup from disk. Am I wrong in assuming this should work? ripped using disk2app

Reactions: JiveTheTurkey

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, I'm not familiar with disk2app, I've not used discs at all only Usb Helper. I wouldn't be sure what is wrong. Do you have other methods of installing?

OlSmokey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah that's what I downloaded loadiine for trying usb helper method now and hopefully that'll work. Kinda sucks because I guess since it's a legit tik I dont need CFW running for the other games. I guess nintendo just thinks I'm playing the game on disk? I also don't have a card reader so I have to put it in my phone and transfer files through that, transferring files takes forever, working on the update now. Dyou know if loadiine uses your saves from nand?

The drive in my wiiu started making wierd clicking noises so I'm backing all my disks up. no visible scratches or read errors yet luckily but I read that can happen.

If it helps at all disk2app is basically a merging of wuddump and wud2app into one .elf. I then installed via wup installer gx2. Super mario 3d world and mario party 10 both work via this method before btw. Was just wondering if anyone else had encountered this error. can't even find mention of it on nintendo support. (not that i expected an actual solution from that haha)

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii U optical drive has also made those noises but I don't insert discs, it's just audible from afar. Hopefully you can get a solution. It confuses me understanding that other games work but not that one. Lol I wonder what could be going on. I know there are some chaps on here that can probably pinpoint the problem but we'll have to hope they get online and view your thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1