Gaming Zelda Breath of the Wild

Kyuuketsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There isn't actually anything noticeable that would affect the way you play the game, on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Though I mainly ignore the updates, unless it becomes a pain from the popup notifications upon starting.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Early versions had framerate issues which were fixed in v1.1.1, although it's probably not an issue now as most cartridges come with v1.3 or something around there

You might miss out on the Xenoblade 2 gear that was added in an update, but that gear isn't very special

That's all that I can think of,

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
I might be wrong, but wouldn't the game need to be updated in order to play the last story DLC?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what bugs and what will i miss if i dont update botw? im currently preserving my fw for a specific reason
the DLC is the only thing you will miss though if you have trial of the sword atleast you can do one the the best glitches called the Trial of the sword glitch

electronrancher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glitches to mess around with and some people are staying on lower firmwares for easier modding methods

Got it. I personally TRIED to tell the kids not to update, but since it's the default selection for little button mashers, we were at 5 before I knew it. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs