Gaming Zelda: Breath Of the Wild Graphics Error

Groomery

OP
Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
When i move the camera around in this location i got thtis error?

1JrRMQa.jpg
Rda706A.jpg

ZTyKzPI.jpg

wXt5hCU.jpg

SGTwbX3.jpg

whats wrong?

Last edited by Groomery,

Aries_223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have similar problem, but it happend all the time on only zelda breath of the wild, others games are fine. It seems like my wii u has some hardware problem.
IMG_20170306_163610.jpg
IMG_20170306_163608.jpg

D

Deleted User

If it's installed to NAND then it will be probably hardware related problem since BotW is very demanding game.

Groomery

OP
Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
I have similar problem, but it happend all the time on only zelda breath of the wild, others games are fine. It seems like my wii u has some hardware problem.
View attachment 80902 View attachment 80903

NO its installed to an USB Harddrive. i have the basic wiiu so it doesnt fit on the nand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For me its only in Gerudo area so far all other areas is fine and all my other wiiu games aswell.

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Both of these issues could be hardware related (GPU is misjudging where and how to calculate vertices and surfaces) or they could just be bad installs. Hard to tell, especially since you both claim other software works fine. I suggest you reinstall (Backup your save data too).

Videos would be more helpful than screenshots, by the way.

Groomery

OP
Trophies
Website
g.imagehost.org
XP
Country
Both of these issues could be hardware related (GPU is misjudging where and how to calculate vertices and surfaces) or they could just be bad installs. Hard to tell, especially since you both claim other software works fine. I suggest you reinstall (Backup your save data too).

Videos would be more helpful than screenshots, by the way.
I reinstalled the game and updated the game thru Nintendo and now everything is working fine:)

Reactions: ByteBite

FranciscoOfPortugal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing BotW since the start of the month with it installed on a usb flash drive, It has been running smoothly ever since yesterday when I started getting 160-0105 error code, apparently "There is a problem with the USB storage device. Please contact ... etc.." Is there anything I can do ? I'd hate to lose my 50+ hour save file.

Graham182

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing BotW since the start of the month with it installed on a usb flash drive, It has been running smoothly ever since yesterday when I started getting 160-0105 error code, apparently "There is a problem with the USB storage device. Please contact ... etc.." Is there anything I can do ? I'd hate to lose my 50+ hour save file.

Try just deleting the update, and connect the wii u to internet and click for the update when it prompts when you select the game. Worth a shot to start anyway.

I was getting similar error to that with the "leaked" update, but was fine with a "genuine" update. My texture problems were separate issue.

Last edited by Graham182,

FranciscoOfPortugal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try just deleting the update, and connect the wii u to internet and click for the update when it prompts when you select the game. Worth a shot to start anyway.

I was getting similar error to that with the "leaked" update, but was fine with a "genuine" update. My texture problems were separate issue.

I own the leaked game, is it secure to delete the leaked update and update the wii u when it promts you to ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: