Hacking Zelda BotW with japanese dub and german/english subs

ChrisN8

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There even no need for tutorial, just rename the folder in content/voice
I'm currently playing the game in french with english voices.
I hope a JP versio will be upload soon.

Im using Loadiine version.

Last edited by ChrisN8,

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
There even no need for tutorial, just rename the folder in content/voice
I'm currently playing the game in french with english voices.
I hope a JP versio will be upload soon.

Im using Loadiine version.

what do you mean by renaming? could you be more specific? i want to play the game in english with spanish voices

ChrisN8

Trophies
XP
Country
France
what do you mean by renaming? could you be more specific? i want to play the game in english with spanish voices

I want Latin American Spanish voices and Spanish text without changing my Wii U language

if you have the loadiine version of the game, you need to go in content/Voice you will have to swap the name corresponding to your wiiu region and the region that you want. For example i have a french WiiU and i want english voice, i have to swap EUfr (french voice) name folder with USen (english voice).

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
if you have the loadiine version of the game, you need to go in content/Voice you will have to swap the name corresponding to your wiiu region and the region that you want. For example i have a french WiiU and i want english voice, i have to swap EUfr (french voice) name folder with USen (english voice).

I dont have it in loadiine files, i have the encrypted files, loadiine takes a long time loading the game.

I have tried to replace the spanish files for the english ones using ftiiu everywhere and filezilla, but the game always crashes when i try it, I tried also renaming the folders but I cannot do it, it seems i dont have enough permission, i get a 550 success message but the folder name does not change.

Also the spanish files are less; 906 files, 90 folders (106mb) compared with the english ones, 912 files, 92 folders (101mb). Could that be the problem?

I cant seem to get it to work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn