Zelda BotW with japanese dub and german/english subs

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by 0KayJay0, Mar 3, 2017.

1. 0KayJay0
    OP

0KayJay0 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2016
    Australia
  2. ChrisN8

ChrisN8 GBAtemp Fan

May 13, 2015
    France
    There even no need for tutorial, just rename the folder in content/voice
    I'm currently playing the game in french with english voices.
    I hope a JP versio will be upload soon.

Im using Loadiine version.

Last edited by ChrisN8, Mar 3, 2017
  3. 0KayJay0
    OP

0KayJay0 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2016
    Australia
    So it's that simple this time? Gonna sneek into a Loadiine tutorial.

4. 0KayJay0
    OP

0KayJay0 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2016
    Australia
    Would it be possible to mod the Voices via SDCafiine so it would work with the physical disc?

5. Takfloyd

Takfloyd Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2017
    Norway
  6. DbGt

DbGt GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2004
    Mexico
    what do you mean by renaming? could you be more specific? i want to play the game in english with spanish voices

7. daniel26150

daniel26150 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    Mexico
    I want Latin American Spanish voices and Spanish text without changing my Wii U language

8. ChrisN8

ChrisN8 GBAtemp Fan

May 13, 2015
    France
    if you have the loadiine version of the game, you need to go in content/Voice you will have to swap the name corresponding to your wiiu region and the region that you want. For example i have a french WiiU and i want english voice, i have to swap EUfr (french voice) name folder with USen (english voice).

9. DbGt

DbGt GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2004
    Mexico
    I dont have it in loadiine files, i have the encrypted files, loadiine takes a long time loading the game.

I have tried to replace the spanish files for the english ones using ftiiu everywhere and filezilla, but the game always crashes when i try it, I tried also renaming the folders but I cannot do it, it seems i dont have enough permission, i get a 550 success message but the folder name does not change.

Also the spanish files are less; 906 files, 90 folders (106mb) compared with the english ones, 912 files, 92 folders (101mb). Could that be the problem?

I cant seem to get it to work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice