Gaming Zelda BOTW Story Question [SPOILERS]

StonedPurple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys wondering if anyone made it to where impa asks you to find the places in the photographs to get back your memories? I can't find any of the places in the photos at all. I've been looking for hours. Maybe I just overlooked them? If anyone knows where to find at least one of them that would be awesome.

dishins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm also stuck in this, managed to get inside gerudo town wearing a female outfit but i guess this wasnt a memory, lol

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know that one of the memories is to the west of the snow plains on mt lanayru (it's a gate). It might be triggered by the dude in kakariko (central plaza) who gives you a quest to see the great fairy fountain. The reward for taking a picture is him telling you where it is.

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got the one with the view from the Dueling Peaks aswell. Just go to Central Hyrule and look for the pond/shore and the ruins.
Some pictures are pretty straight forward, but some as too generic, like the forest one.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Found two more, one is at the Kara Kara Bazaar, and the other is to the West of Hylia Bridge/East side of Hylia River.
IMG_20170304_195222.jpg
IMG_20170304_195251.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1