Hacking Zelda BOTW - No voices during the cinematics

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello someone can say me how i can fix this i really want to hear the voices but when a cinematic starts it doenst sound anything :C i have this same problem on watch dogs what i can do :c ?

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I use mocha cfw, but right now im not using it, i just start the game directly from sysnand whit no sig patches, i have the same problem whit watch dogs the voices dont play during the cutscenes

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just found that in the cutscenes if i am in the gamepad the voices are out but in my tv dont :c

Smash2Bash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, found this out the hard way. Didn't get to hear any voices from the zora section because of this. I thought it was my Wii U since I could hear zelda speaking but nope. That's it.

Trophies
Country
Canada
I had a solution! It's called using real money and buying games from a series you enjoy! It's called, I don't know, supporting the developers?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Reactions: SilverWah

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You have your Wii U set to surround sound but you hooked it up to stereo speakers. You're welcome.
Really thank you so much <3 im gonna play all day.
I had a solution! It's called using real money and buying games from a series you enjoy! It's called, I don't know, supporting the developers?

Sorry, i love Zelda and yeahh i ordered the game the problem is that it doesnt arrive's yet, sorry if my question ofended you.

it actually has nothing to do with pirating the games, so fuck off kindly please.
Thank you bro :)

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

Leave it to bronies to post false info, acting high and mighty about being wrong and have a tag about their phone all in one post!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: