Gaming Zelda BOTW Muwo Jeem Shrine

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man i been eyeing this shrine it was just far away from where i was. But finally made it there.
This shrine kick ass.

So in this shrine there is a mini guardian. Dont let him fool you he is pretty hard. Has a axle in one hand and a shield in the other. And he comes to play and knows how to use it. Onces he is beaten you will get his weapons but man.

So this is how i went about beating him. He can pretty much one hit kill you. I had the help of some fairies my first 2 try, then the 3rd i figured out how to beat him.
Basic block and do jump attacks when he is open. Also try to get the pause attacks (dont remember the name but where you dodge a hit and time slows down then you can unleash hell.)

He will then start spinning around with a laser and causing an up draft. Simple run, dodge laser and jump up and hit his head.

After this he will have a red laser that normally hits you and kills you. Just keep running around in a circle and once he fires keep running he does 4 shots.
Keep doing this getting closer and closer to him and then jump and hit him on his head. Keep this up and he will die fast.

Well i hope this helps someone out.
It was pretty darn hard for me. Stock up on meals your need them.
Also love so much that this game doesnt start you way over with all your stuff missing and way the hell in the middle of no where. It picks back up right where you die, which is great.

Last edited by xile6,
Reactions: owek1

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol. Yea it was pretty fun in the end.
Also ran i to some pretty smart clan, but beat them with a farms pitchfork lol.

Makes me wonder what will hard mode be like

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like to use potions/elixers (usually a +X heart and a high-level defense up), H. Shield (you can angle the deflected laser beam), Stasis+, arrows to the eye (if you do the Zora river to Zora domain-route, you can acquire about 100+ arrows), and the NE Lomei Labyrinth has a Diamond Tiara (Guardian resistance) if you gently glide down in the gusty hole; there's a shrine by Outskirt Stable that has a Diamond Ore; the tiara is also sold in Gerudo Town's accessory shop, but you need two Diamond Ores and 1,500 rupees. Benefit is that other gear for guardian resistance has a cost of 2,000 rupees and a lot of materials you probably don't want to use if you haven't gotten Stasis+.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot that i used ice arrows but only had 5. But freeze then hit. Drop him to 70% bit ran out of arrows.

I gotta get the stasis+ been doing other stuff and was making my way back. I dont like to warp to much

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worth the trouble; it even works on Xblight bosses. Wonder if Ganon is immune?
Well get it next time i start up the game. I already got enough things for it. Just gotta make my way back. Will probably warp then warp back to my current location.
I jump off the cliff ans made it to the shrine in the water below. So will probably leave there get the stasis then come back. Try to stay on track if not ill get side track.
Followed a deer yesterday lol. Ended up find a pond with some nice fish in it and that ruppee bunny :D

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
meh i just kept laying bomb arrows into him his EASY can beat him with no heart meals or extra def or whatnot. also :

After the blood moon these guys respawn you can come back and fight again to get more gear.

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ended up find a pond with some nice fish in it and that ruppee bunny
If you wait until night, the area with an aurora-effect has various rupee-spirit animals.

I edited one of my posts to correct the location of items, but if you find yourself needing ancient parts, the NE Lomei Labyrinth has a lot of guardians in the basement once you get the Diamond Tiara. I recommend waiting for their laser, shielding, Stasis+, chopping off their tentacles (if they're mobile), arrow to the eye.

If you have the Master Sword and H. Shield, you can literally deflect the laser at their kin, wait for Stasis+ to recharge, and slash them dead. This is the best way to get parts using the least amount of effort.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in case you dont know, theres a lot of shrine with just a mini-guardian thougher than others.
Also, maybe this information will help you too, Guardian shield are very useful against mini-guardian.
Use trhem to block a beam attack, and it will reflect it and often one shot kill the mini guardian.
I havent tested it on Fallen Guardian, Walking Guardian and Flying Guardian (Because yes, I saw Flying Guardian)

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent tested it on Fallen Guardian, Walking Guardian and Flying Guardian (Because yes, I saw Flying Guardian)

If you use Guardian Shield against those enemies, your shield is pretty much definitely gone. I just had my Hylian Shield break after a long dutiful service. Don't know if Stanlox gives you another, but Grante will sell them after you complete Terry Town.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn