Gaming Zelda BotW Japanese language - how to change language?

esqqV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi guys,
Does any of you know how to change language in this game to Japanese? I've been searching in game settings and also in console settings but there is no Japanese language option like on switch. Is it possible to run this game in Japanese on EUR console?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the game directory (use FTPU Everywhere for example), there is a System folder, and Region txt file.
Open this in a hex editor and change your language to JAP (i think it's JPjp i don't remember).
Polish is EUpl IIRC, so just change it to JPjp.
But I'm not sure the game has JAP files though (check the voices directory, i dont remember seeing it).

sorakaminari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi im a new member in Gbatemp (i check every days but no registration until today)

I'm very interested too about how to change the voice language in Breath of the Wild, i want the Japanese audio track.
I try FTPiiU Everywhere but i cannot open folder other than "SD" in my WiiU also i use Fillezilla on my desktop.
Someone confirme Japanese audio is still on European or US version of the game ?

Thanks.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm in for this as well.
I played it a bit yesterday when it leaked but now I'll wait patiently until friday and I hope there will be an undub mod soon.
Jap dub + Ger sub = dream setting!

Reactions: cearp

esqqV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For me Japanese sub + dub is ok, but no option to change only sub is pain for many people. We have to wait, time will show what we can do with this.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

sorakaminari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nintendo is so dumb...If the Nintendo Switch version of BOTW have naturally an option about change language (voice only, not dub+voice ), i bought the console in day one...but no.

No language choice and bad line-up, personally i wait Fire Emblem Musou to buy the NS.

(But for anybody we dont have a WiiU, it's great to play Zelda anywhere and futur game)

RonaldR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks for your quick reply! but I installed the game on the system memory and I can only see with filezilla the files on my sd card, I used cfw mocha.

RonaldR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Did you mean FTP Everywhere? If is it, I see some folders but what is the name of the folder with the games?

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes sorry.
If you installed the game on NAND, it's in SLC Storage IIRC... then in usr/titles/05000000/something950 (just doing from memory)/code/

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am using the latest FTPi everywhere, overwrite my ftipu on SD. I have autobooting CBHC 1.6 . When i go to extract the region. Its say that i cant. Any help please?

RonaldR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yes sorry.
If you installed the game on NAND, it's in SLC Storage IIRC... then in usr/titles/05000000/something950 (just doing from memory)/code/

When I try open the folder on FileZilla it shows this error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

Reactions: julienbdes

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Up still not working. Want tout change UsEn to EuFr. Console is french Usa. ..
Cbhc autoboot system menu. Latest FTP everywhere issue to change system stuff

komabear

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
ok so here's what I did:

1. downloaded FTPiiU_Everywhere from the HBC app store (Haxchi version 0.1)
2. Tried using Filezilla but I get an error and it won't show any folders
3. downloaded FTPiiU_Everywhere (for CBHC - version 0.4u2)
4. Folders now show up in Filezilla
5. Went to /storage_mlc/usr/title/0005000e/101c9500/content/System/
6. There's a file called RegionLangMask.txt and I guess that's it, but trying to download or edit it just gives me an error

I'm guessing it's a problem with FTPiiU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)