Gaming Zelda BOTW in game question (small spoilers)

Graphiceye1821

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since there is no walkthrough yet, i have no damn clue what to do in the 1st temple with the 2nd wheel after i stasis it...HELP!!

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1st temple is the Zora's one? I'm on my way to kill that fucking Lynel to get the shock arrows. The difficulty scaling on this game is too hard, the first Lynel on the way to the Ice Dragon ate me for breakfast, I had to skip him by climbing the mountains around.
Let's hope my equipment is better suited now.

By the way, after dying lots of times for the guardians, I realized that you can destroy their legs for major damage. Hitting their eyes is good too, it will paralyze them for a while.

Graphiceye1821

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol same here I didn't fight the 1st and the 2nd Lynel (way to hard) plus flipping back or side to side doesn't work 70% of the time I'm kinda of stuck now I'm back to Impa after seeing the 1st memory (before the 2nd Lynel)I was stuck on the 1st temple for 45 min couldn't figure out the 2nd wheel.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm thinking that's how this game works (with you can go anywhere) but the enemies in area are WAY to strong (to stop you from going that way)

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol same here I didn't fight the 1st and the 2nd Lynel (way to hard) plus flipping back or side to side doesn't work 70% of the time I'm kinda of stuck now I'm back to Impa after seeing the 1st memory (before the 2nd Lynel)I was stuck on the 1st temple for 45 min couldn't figure out the 2nd wheel.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm thinking that's how this game works (with you can go anywhere) but the enemies in area are WAY to strong (to stop you from going that way)
That's definitely the way it is, although some harder enemies, with larger health bar, have some strategy or gimmicky to be defeated, like the guardians (cut the legs, hit their eye) and the mini guardians (wait behind pillars for them to crash during the rotating attack).

Graphiceye1821

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's definitely the way it is, although some harder enemies, with larger health bar, have some strategy or gimmicky to be defeated, like the guardians (cut the legs, hit their eye) and the mini guardians (wait behind pillars for them to crash during the rotating attack).[/QUOTE

thats true

Last edited by Graphiceye1821,

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's no way in this Zelda, you're free to do what you want in any order

milhousevanhouten

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
halp me

I'm stuck on the hill where you have to collect the electric arrows but it's guarded by a horse dude (very OP dude)

I also think you die to fast in this game I tought it always was in zelda you lost 0.15 from your heart container but got 1 shotted multiple times

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent