ZELDA BOTW How to find all patches and DLC title ids

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by recgame77, May 5, 2017.

1. recgame77
    OP

recgame77 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 25, 2015
    Cameroon
    Hi

On "THAT site" with all the keys i can't find any new titleID related to the latest zelda BOTW patches.

Is there any trick without "That site" to get all the titleID related to a game , zelda BOTW and then download them from NUS server. IF not wrong Patches / DLC do not require any ticket patching.

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Have you tried Wii U USB Helper?

3. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    There is no 'new' key or TitleID for an updated DLC or patch. The updates are just new version numbers of the same TitleIDs. Most of the downloaders, including Kafluke's nomination, know what versions are available. As you would expect, the highest number is the latest.

4. recgame77
    OP

Dec 25, 2015
    Cameroon
    ok thanks got it

5. recgame77
    OP

Dec 25, 2015
    Cameroon
    So it means that to upgrade patch i have to redownload the patch with the title ID (and latest version) and then reapply it ?

6. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Yes, and if you want the voice language selection, you'll also have to download the DLC again (which is about 900MB now)

It would be nice if the developers would intelligently retrieve updates based on the installed/existing/downloaded version to cut down on the update size, but I don't know of any downloaders that work that way.

recgame77 likes this.
  7. recgame77
    OP

Dec 25, 2015
    Cameroon
    thanks

8. tomazzzi

tomazzzi GBAtemp Regular

Jul 13, 2007
    just use utikdownloadhelper that is the easiest way.