OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a patch to allow you to play the 4 swords quest single player? I don't know if this game can be played using link cables on the DS, cause theres no way for it to fit, but... alas i cant play the 4 swords part without linking, and having more ppl, etc... but yea... a Romhack or the like? anyone know of any? and ive tried googling it but cant find anything...
wacko.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really seeing its a multiplayer game which requires people to move more than one Link at the same time.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh I would really like to play this game.
Havent owned a real GBA ever
smile.gif

So having no option to play multiplayer games really sucks.
But I guess thats how it will be impossible to change.
And if to much time.

Greetz, Vistabuser.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Technically, you could boot it up in No$gba since it includes an option to boot several linked games at once in separate windows.
Exactly what I was going to recommend. Controls are a bit wonky of course, but it's possible at least.

QUOTE(Haruhi @ Jan 22 2009, 04:09 AM) Anyone have a save file with 4 swords completed?

I have a save file dumped from my LttP cart that has the LttP game completed and the 4 Swords temple unlocked (and beaten, though I believe it's repeatable). Unfortunately, my friend and I did not play enough, and so I only have 7 of the 10 required tokens needed to get the awesome spin-slash hurricane attack in LttP mode. I can still post it if anyone is interested however.

EDIT: Just played through a bit of a temple, turns out that the boss fights are not repeatable. =/

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there is a version for the gamecube

which is pretty much 4 swords with done up graphics

There is also a mode where you play vs each other its really cool. It's too bad you needed GBA adapter to play multi player.

xTimmy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
yea, what i was thinking would be a romhack to *trick* the game into thinking you were linked up to other ppl, but... idk if that would be possible... or allowing you to swap between 4 links like the gamecube version (i played it before) o welli guess ill go out and buy a couple of GBAs to play it lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs