Hacking Zelda 4 Swords and Gateway

CIH137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't done anything with updating to emunand at all. Is it something I could figure out relatively quick? I would only be doing it to get this. I have a gateway on 2.02b. I haven't accepted any wi-fi agreements just to keep from updating at all on accident. I don't really know the amount of effort to backup and everything so I'll ask you guys if you think it is worth it.

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have downloaded this via emunand and can confirm it does not show up in the system nand. Oh well at least I have those pretty animated swords icon on my emundand dash even if i cant launch it

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the very least people should grab it on the slight chance Gateway ever does add the functionality to play dsiware games.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I haven't done anything with updating to emunand at all. Is it something I could figure out relatively quick? I would only be doing it to get this. I have a gateway on 2.02b. I haven't accepted any wi-fi agreements just to keep from updating at all on accident. I don't really know the amount of effort to backup and everything so I'll ask you guys if you think it is worth it.
You can install this on emuNAND but you won't be able to run it anyway because it runs in DSi mode. The only way to play this game is to update the entire 3DS.

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
How about a rough translation on what they're talking about? Google translate sucks.
It´s a spanish tutorial made by a friend. It explains how to use dsiware whit emunand (Not realy, how to transfer dsiware titles from emunand to real nand and play this games on real nand)

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Sumary of how to do that:
1.-Make a new emunand
2.-Upgrade emunand and don´t allow 3ds to download upgrade in real nand
3.-Make a emunand backup
4.- Sync NNID, and, download dsiware titles.
5.- Transfer titles to the sd.
6.-Desyncronize emunand for real nand folders
7.- Transfer dsiware title from sd to real nand

SORRY FOR MY BAD EXPLANATION, BUT ONLY MY FRIEND CAN EXPLAINT IT WELL

PD: 8.- PLAY ! :D

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1.-Make a new emunand
3.-Make a emunand backup

Most of that makes sense but step 6 probably needs some extra explanation. You mean to delete the NNID from the emuNAND?

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Most of that makes sense but step 6 probably needs some extra explanation. You mean to delete the NNID from the emuNAND?

Not NNID. When you format real nand the filesystem in the sd (SD:\Nintendo3ds\xxxxxxxxxxxxx) change. Real Nand and emunand share folders, we make that they not share folders: RealNand use xxxxxxxxx1 and emunand use xxxxxxxxxxxx2 for example. When emunand and real nand share folders the content downloaded in emunand appears in real nand. Sorry for my bad english :D

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry. My english explaining is not very well and the process is difficult. I will try to adaptate the tutorial and upload it here. C:

CalebW

Fellow Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.-Make a new emunand
3.-Make a emunand backup

So this is absolutely not possible to do on a US 3ds?

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, that is not the case. The GBA version is just a port of Linke to the Past with 4-swords included as a bonus. It is unplayable without the link cable. The version in the eShop has been updated to allow for a single player mode.

I am glad that I stopped by to check out the site today. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this.

Now my Zelda collection is almost complete and I can play all the Zelda's prior to the Gamecube except Majora's Mask on my Zelda XL.

Now, I just need to find those CD-I games and a descent emulator. . . I heard that The Wand of Gamelon was even better than Ocarina of Time.

Err... I heard Wand of Gemelon was one of the worst catastrophes in Zelda history... along with the other CDI Zelda game haha. Don't take my word for it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night