Zak & Wiki Ice Stage Boss Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by sekhu, Nov 2, 2007.

Nov 2, 2007

Zak & Wiki Ice Stage Boss Help by sekhu at 3:19 PM (1,939 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. sekhu
    OP

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    So I'm on the second stage, where you have to complete ice based "tasks", and am stuck on the final boss for that stage, the ice wolf thingy. I've hit him twice with the light, but the third one I'm having diffuclty routing the light.

Can any one provide some help on this because I can't figure out how to do the third attack.

Cheers

2. Kepper

Newcomer Kepper Newbie

Brazil
    I'm having some trouble with this one too, pretty tricky.

3. sekhu
    OP

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    Been racking my brain and I can't find a solution with the third attack. I thought you could use the two existing mirrors somehow, or you can perhaps place a mirror in the female pirates hands when she's frozen, I seem limited by the route I can take and there's no clear path.

Hopefully someone smarter out there knows the solution, as I'm stuck in the game now [​IMG]

4. NoNameFace

Member NoNameFace GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
  5. platty

Newcomer platty Member

United Kingdom
    It changes everytime, well it did for me, i couldn't figure it the first time so started from the beginning and the second was different and easier

6. sekhu
    OP

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    brillant, thank you - I suspected that the order and pattern you do the task also affects what becomes available for each attack.

thanks again