Zack & Wiki last level

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Icarus, Nov 28, 2007.

Nov 28, 2007

Zack & Wiki last level by Icarus at 5:52 AM (933 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Icarus
    OP

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    I've been playing Zack & Wiki for a while and it was a really fun game until I came to the last level. Here's the deal. I just can't beat the skeletons with the sword. Yes, I got the steel sword, not the broken one. But during the fight, the controls seem like they're not working properly. When I rotate the Wiimote to the left[90 degrees], the sword doesn't follow my move so I can never really make a horizonal stance. I've wasted like 10 Platinum Tickets just to beat a skeleton and I finally gave up.

Any of you have a tip on this ? Is the controls are really flawed or is there something wrong with MY Wiimote ?

2. Icarus
    OP

United States
  3. TsukoyomiMoon

Member TsukoyomiMoon GBAtemp Regular

Venezuela
    Sometimes the signal screws up if you're too close or too far or if the sensor bar is too up or too down.
    Some games don't interact correctly with the sensor bar, try putting it in different places and trying

4. Icarus
    OP

United States
    I'm an idiot, I was holding the Wiimote the wrong way all this time [​IMG] Thanks for the tip though, I finished the game yesterday. Was very easy after figuring it out.