Gaming Zack Fair confirmed for Birth By Sleep!

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
021209-bbs-scan2.jpg

2a0nrj5.jpg

We've got our hands on the full scan now, which features Olympus Coliseum, Zack (also confirming him as a D-Link summon), Terra in his armor as a D-Link summon, and Kairi as a child in Radiant Garden

Credit to KHinsider for the scan and info!

Any thoughts guys?
I am looking forward to Birth By Sleep
smile.gif

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Raika said:
He looks... Kinda young.
unsure.gif
Remember this takes place before Kingdom Hearts which also in theory since the release date of KH was before Crisis Core, he is younger than he appeared to be in Crisis Core, however one noticeable thing, is the armor look at the colour. its a reference to his SOLDIER rank which in this terms is First. Clever Square.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Giratina3 said:
Raika said:
He looks... Kinda young.
unsure.gif
Remember this takes place before Kingdom Hearts which also in theory since the release date of KH was before Crisis Core, he is younger than he appeared to be in Crisis Core, however one noticeable thing, is the armor look at the colour. its a reference to his SOLDIER rank which in this terms is First. Clever Square.
The entire KH storyline and timeline is just a huge mess IMO. It's hard to link so many facts together, either the facts don't make sense or the timeline doesn't match.
wtf.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Well i guess they have done a smart move, putting FF7 characters in the game will surely catch eye for the "FF7 Fans" -cough- Cloud&Zack fans.

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Raika said:
Giratina3 said:
Raika said:
He looks... Kinda young.
unsure.gif
The entire KH storyline and timeline is just a huge mess IMO. It's hard to link so many facts together, either the facts don't make sense or the timeline doesn't match.
wtf.gif
I dont know to be honest... but im sure that hes younger because of it taking place before Kingdom Hearts. I have no clue why he appears.... the youngness i have no clue really, he looks cool but somethings just off, its the typical KH feel, the characters look different in their own unique ways.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts is like one massive division by zero leading to a massive time paradox waiting to happen =/. I guess its pretty cool news though, i liked Zack in crisis core.

ohoni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there really any effort to reconcile the KH timeline with the Final Fantasy games? I figured that any FF characters that appeared in KH were just alternate versions with their own timelines, completely independent of the original game they appeared in. I mean, the FFX characters were tiny faeries!

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ohoni said:
Is there really any effort to reconcile the KH timeline with the Final Fantasy games? I figured that any FF characters that appeared in KH were just alternate versions with their own timelines, completely independent of the original game they appeared in. I mean, the FFX-2 characters were tiny faeries!

fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool