YYEEEESSSSS - New York Comic Con!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Sicklyboy, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Sicklyboy
    OP

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    YYYEEESSSSSS

Warning: Spoilers inside!

ONE WEEK

YYYEEESSSSSS

2. gifi4

gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Apr 21, 2010
    Melbourne
    I enjoy TWD but the show isn't on the level of the comics, dragging on with unnecessary items.
    That doesn't mean that it's a bad show by any means...

3. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    I dunno, the third season was sucky, I don't know what to expect from the fourth one :unsure:

EDIT: Title fixed, I dunno who edited it :P Anyway, I have to admit that it wasn't exactly clear from the image that this thread focus was on the NYCC and not TWD.

Sicklyboy likes this.
  4. Sicklyboy
    OP

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    So I'm a bit late to post some of this stuff, and it's a bit late at night (really the morning, hello 3:38 AM Eastern Time), but I'm gonna post some stuff that I got from the con.

Also, before I start, did anyone else go?

So this is the only pic I have right now, then i am going to bed, but I just got two of the posters I bought framed today, and this is the most important one to me.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

This was drawn by Joel Watson, Kris Wilson, and Dave McElfatrick of Cyanide & Happiness, custom for me. You get a custom sketch per thing you buy from their merch booth, and the more things you buy the bigger a sketch you get, being a 5"x7", an 8.5"x11", and a 12"x18". I bought a lot of things, so I got two 12"x18" sketches, and Joel gave Dave and Kris the idea to do a panoramic one.

One 12"x36" frame later and I've got one of the most interesting conversation pieces to ever go on a wall in my house.

The gap down the middle was a bit of a marginal discrepancy when they were drawing it, doesn't matter, it's freaking awesome.

For what it's worth, I spent $85 on merch from their booth alone.