EduAAA Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    How can I use tinfoil in yuzu?

Mama Looigi likes this.
  2. JustJay

JustJay GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Are these serious questions or are people trolling? You can't use Tinfoil or SXOS in Yuzu. Yuzu is an emulator on your computer those are apps for the actual Switch.

DSwizzy and Mama Looigi like this.
  3. EduAAA

EduAAA Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    You can indeed install Tinfoil, I did and it runs, what I didn't try though is to connect it through https to any site

Mama Looigi likes this.
  4. sj33

sj33 GBAtemp Psycho!

Japan
    I guess they want to use it to download pirated games through Tinfoil rather than download the games manually. I don't think this method will work for that, though.

Mama Looigi likes this.
  5. EduAAA

EduAAA Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    nah I was joking, but there is a grain of truth in every joke I guess

Mama Looigi likes this.
  6. thekarter104

thekarter104 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    OK, so I downloaded Command & Conquer on that Switch site, it appears to be homebrew, so I have a problem there.
    How do I get homebrew to work on the Yuzu emulator? It keeps infinite looping and I noticed there are extra folders for homebrew.
    I tested a commercial game to test and it loads fine, so why homebrew doesn't? What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT: 2 days later and I still haven't figured it out. What do I need to do and where to place all the folders for homebrew, because does homebrew even work on Yuzu? All is stuck, I really need help what to do and where to place the folders, I also found Solaris Engine + 10 Games ROM, but where to place the folders to get the homebrew games to work, please help.

Last edited by thekarter104, Apr 15, 2021
    Mama Looigi likes this.
  7. thekarter104

thekarter104 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I'm also not trolling. It just looks like homebrew games/apps don't work with Yuzu, although I might be doing something wrong, I don't know. I dragged the switch folder in the sdmc of the appdata folder where the yuzu folder is and the ROM into the Games folder, but the thing is, the homebrew keeps infinite launching, but the commercial games like Pokemon and Odyssey just work like a charm, so I don't know what's going on why homebrew don't work????

Last edited by thekarter104, Apr 15, 2021
    Mama Looigi likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - discussion, Nintendo, emulator