Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello
I'm trying to play PLA on Ryujinx but got that problem with missing models
So I tried on Yuzu, and on the first loading screen, either after the "press A button" after loading the main screen, or after the first cinematic, the loading screen gets stuck there
I can manage to make it run back by spamming F4, but after that, the screen shows a stuck loading screen, with the portal in the corner not moving at all, and the game still running
I hear the interactions, I hear footsteps, I hear everything, when I move I hear my character moving, I hear everything, but the screen is stuck on the loading screen.
I can interact etc, but no screen
At first, I though it was a bug with just PLA, but it does the same with other game
Whenever there is a loading screen, it just stuck with the latest image of the loading screen and the game keep going on behind...

Anyone has an idea of anything to do?
Thanks

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello
I'm trying to play PLA on Ryujinx but got that problem with missing models
So I tried on Yuzu, and on the first loading screen, either after the "press A button" after loading the main screen, or after the first cinematic, the loading screen gets stuck there
I can manage to make it run back by spamming F4, but after that, the screen shows a stuck loading screen, with the portal in the corner not moving at all, and the game still running
I hear the interactions, I hear footsteps, I hear everything, when I move I hear my character moving, I hear everything, but the screen is stuck on the loading screen.
I can interact etc, but no screen
At first, I though it was a bug with just PLA, but it does the same with other game
Whenever there is a loading screen, it just stuck with the latest image of the loading screen and the game keep going on behind...

Anyone has an idea of anything to do?
Thanks
Did you check this out?
https://www.patreon.com/posts/61739749
This is a guide by the Ryujinx devs to make the game run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol