kenio8185

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got a new micro sd, went from 1 gb to 2 gb. However, i had Ysmenu on the ds rather than the reg r4 firmware. So as you could imagine, simply transferring the files won't work, i had to compile everything again, then i transferred all of my games. Most of them seem to work fine, however, my yugioh 2009 game got messed up. The game loads up fine, i can go to my save file. However, if i ever start a dual, as soon as a card is activated, game freezes. Also, whenever i go to the deck modifying page thing, game freezes.
Anyways, can anyone help me out?

kenio8185

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
InuYasha said:
You didn't use the x9 card code did you? that causes the game to freeze.....
on my old sd card i had the game work perfectly, even after using the x9 card cheat. And i had that working since the game was released in japan, i only switched sd cards a few days ago and it stopped working. Anyways, it doesn't matter, the problem has been resolved.

pkl2007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i had a problem like that it might not have been the game, but it might have been the cheats. it turned out that i had almost 600 cards in my deck when i played the game with cheats on, maybe you should have checked that first.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmmmm....
i would suggest activate these codes once and deactivate it after obtaining what you want
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey