Gaming YuGiOh 3 Laggy as hell ...

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well is it my PSP or is this game laggy as hell ? sometimes it takes more than a minute for the opponent to do something and it feels as if the game did freeze

Its ISO, so not compressed at all and it seems to be exactly the same game as part 2 with slighty changed colors ... but 2 works flawless 3 not ...

just updated to 5.00 M-33 with kernel mod 1.50

anything else to do ? since i left my psp in the corner of my room to play wii much happened ...

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What memory stick do you have? That sometimes makes a difference. I have Lexar 4 gigs and a Sandish Ultra II 4 gig, those are both awesome
smile.gif
Is yours a fake memory stick, or an 8 gig? Or, also maybe download the ISO from another source? Sorry I can't be of more help

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The memory stick is important (it's brand and if it's real or fake) as is whether you've installed the fatmsmod patch for the 3.71 driver.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well i have a sandisc 4GB and i think its real one (never tested it thaugt) a friend has sandisc 2 GB and i think his is fake because when sending data from pc to the card his is mega slow compared to my.

and well i don't have that fatmsmod ... i did read here that something like this exists but i thaught its only for older firmwares

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm