ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok some of you have seen my last post where I asked if you all would partake in a yugioh tournament if I decided to host one. I got a better response to the topic then expected so I'll host one. It'll probably be in May/June due to various things I got going on, so if you still are up to it PM me or send me and email ([email protected]) and I'll get back with you as soon as I'm ready to host it.

NOTE-Since I will be working by time the tournament is hosted..I wouldn't mind giving out a small prize (no more than 15), but also note that this is a maybe so don't join if your expecting to win something.

Note Note-Still working on a good set of rules...Of course when I'm ready to host they'll all be up for you to see.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't forget about the new banlist for the japan version it came out now.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you do not know me I am Shard the person who gave out my save file full of 2010 recipes but...I do not have strong wifi but if we can work it out I would like to participate in this tournament. I have new decks and strategies I want to test afterwards I will start uploading my savs again.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Once this gets rollin I'll probably decide on which ban-list to use....when I 1st wanted to do this everyone wanted to use 2008 so I'll probably use one around that time frame. I also don't care too much for sync cards so I may do away with them depending on how many people use them. I'll guess I'll keep a list of those of you who want to participate so when I do decide to get this rollin I know who to contact.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning