Misc YUGIOH 2010 Tournament is a go!!!

JinTrigger

Asentrix Studios
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok some of you have seen my last post where I asked if you all would partake in a yugioh tournament if I decided to host one. I got a better response to the topic then expected so I'll host one. It'll probably be in May/June due to various things I got going on, so if you still are up to it PM me or send me and email ([email protected]) and I'll get back with you as soon as I'm ready to host it.

NOTE-Since I will be working by time the tournament is hosted..I wouldn't mind giving out a small prize (no more than 15), but also note that this is a maybe so don't join if your expecting to win something.

Note Note-Still working on a good set of rules...Of course when I'm ready to host they'll all be up for you to see.

JinTrigger

Asentrix Studios
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know people were stilling wanting to do this....but I still need more participants. (But my DS is fixed so whenever the time comes)

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you do not know me I am Shard the person who gave out my save file full of 2010 recipes but...I do not have strong wifi but if we can work it out I would like to participate in this tournament. I have new decks and strategies I want to test afterwards I will start uploading my savs again.

JinTrigger

Asentrix Studios
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once this gets rollin I'll probably decide on which ban-list to use....when I 1st wanted to do this everyone wanted to use 2008 so I'll probably use one around that time frame. I also don't care too much for sync cards so I may do away with them depending on how many people use them. I'll guess I'll keep a list of those of you who want to participate so when I do decide to get this rollin I know who to contact.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 🍆 +3