ROM Hack yu-no: a girl who chants love at the bound of this world uncensor mod

DrYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the title says, can anyone look into trying to make a layered fs patch to restore the censored content on the switch version using the uncensored steam version's files? Of course only if anyone has the time to do so.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can switch games be unpacked and decrypted and reencrypted in this way? If you can get to the image files if you make them the steam files the same name/file type/size as the switch version, you should be able to copy/paste.

Last edited by Ericthegreat,

DrYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure they can last I heard, I might be wrong though. I've been busy with stuff for the past 20 hours and have not gotten much sleep so forgive me if i'm wrong.

yuu.hack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
iirc the switch jpn version of the game have the same content (uncensored) with steam version. maybe try look at that. should be easier to do layerfs patch

Reactions: Deobulakenyo

DrYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not even think about the japanese switch version lol.
Also yeah I'm kinda 50/50 on the new art and have played about 10 hours of the pc fan translated version about 3 years ago and lost my save moving over to a new computer, then when I tried playing it again it would not run. I followed all kinds of guides to try to run it on my new pc back then but none worked and I just gave up.

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wonder if it's possible to replace the text with old, universes better fan translated one? Becuse Spike/MAGES f***d up and completely culturized the TL as always (I read somewhere that they even converted yens to USD and changed some character names). It would be nice that more people were able to play it as it was intended.
Is the dialogue way different in this remake (I'm talking about original Japanese script)? Or they only changed some minor things?

Last edited by rsc-pl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte