Twid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yes, but when I want to load a recipe, sometimes the save generator doesn't work properly for exemple with these lines from a "yugioh.tcgplayer" recipe :

1 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
3 Cyber-Stein

The generator said these cards are not in the game (but i have them, i'm using them in my current deck).

I think it's Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon...

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but when I want to load a recipe, sometimes the save generator doesn't work properly for exemple with these lines from a "yugioh.tcgplayer" recipe :

1 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
3 Cyber-Stein

The generator said these cards are not in the game (but i have them, i'm using them in my current deck).

I think it's Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon...

Yeah, if anyone has reports like this, please let me know. I can add the hyphens or whatever in to a new build of the editor.

The editor should alert you whenever this happens, though. Then, you can the specific cards it missed to the recipe on the DS itself.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That doesnt suprise me, as there have been reports that once you have completed around 75% or something of Limited Duels or Theme Duels you can have one banned card in your deck. This is coming from gamefaqs and the person who suggested this uses an action replay so im not sure if its a cheat or not.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not too sure but it says Australia = 1, so perhaps if its the second flag count up until you get to the flag you want.

I am curious what the 'Other' menu does, also Flavor is there a reason why you can only edit on look at a time in the Edit players look menu? I change one value and then goto change another and it doesnt remember me changing the previous value.

EDIT: Oh that god card was the result of a new cheat, theres some new cheats out that will cause the death of wifi pretty much, theres a cheat to allow you to have 3 of every card, even the ones on the banned list. Theres another that lets you fuse any monsters to create a fusion monster.

Xero Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because when i try to change back to philippines, i get france instead :wtf: Anyone know the Philippines' flag #? b/c 11 is france

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not too sure but it says Australia = 1, so perhaps if its the second flag count up until you get to the flag you want.

I am curious what the 'Other' menu does, also Flavor is there a reason why you can only edit on look at a time in the Edit players look menu? I change one value and then goto change another and it doesnt remember me changing the previous value.

EDIT: Oh that god card was the result of a new cheat, theres some new cheats out that will cause the death of wifi pretty much, theres a cheat to allow you to have 3 of every card, even the ones on the banned list. Theres another that lets you fuse any monsters to create a fusion monster.

LOL, it'd be so funny if wifi got so messed cuz of these.

Actually it'd be funny if the top people in each country all had CHT in their names XD!

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well im second in my country and i have CHT in my name
biggrin.gif

superfend

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
oh,i can't connect ultrashare.net,maybe cause im in China,but my friend in Canada also can't connect,can u send it to rs or ysi ?

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are the numbers for the flags when you go to the flag editor?
I don't know. It says that USA is 41. They don't seem to make a lot of sense as far as ordering goes, because I think there's only 30 flags shown in my game, but USA is 41.

You can always make a backup of your .SAV, and then start a new game. Pick a flag and then use the editor to see what number that flag is.

I am curious what the 'Other' menu does, also Flavor is there a reason why you can only edit on look at a time in the Edit players look menu?
You mean the "unknown" menu? Well, it's unknown what that value changes. Maybe it doesn't do anything.

I change one value and then goto change another and it doesnt remember me changing the previous value.
I haven't experienced that. I think it works for me, unless I am misunderstanding you.

QUOTE(antwill @ Apr 4 2007, 09:54 PM)
It's getting out of hand. Konami could have done a better job of keeping cheats out of WiFi. Are most other WiFi games full of cheats like this one is?

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
I played a bit with the look editor. But, it doesn´t matter what i do. It AUTO sets my char to Male.And when i try convert it back. It crashes.
unsure.gif
So, either scrap the idea for this or fix it. Cause , i wanna toy around with the looks that´s for sure.
wub.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am curious what the 'Other' menu does, also Flavor is there a reason why you can only edit on look at a time in the Edit players look menu?
You mean the "unknown" menu? Well, it's unknown what that value changes. Maybe it doesn't do anything.

I change one value and then goto change another and it doesnt remember me changing the previous value.
I haven't experienced that. I think it works for me, unless I am misunderstanding you.

It's getting out of hand. Konami could have done a better job of keeping cheats out of WiFi. Are most other WiFi games full of cheats like this one is?
Yes i meant the unknown menu, my bad. Yes i have an error when i goto change values, for example say i am a male, i set it to female, it auto goes back to the menu, i choose hair this time, i change that to a different value and it goes back, but this time a am a male again, and only the hair has changed.

And yes every wifi game has cheats in it, and its going to get worse now that the action replay team has brought out a toolkit to hack your own cheats.

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users