Gaming Yu-Gi-Oh! WC 2010 - Reverse of Arcadia - I need help removing these things

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi the guys. I'm playin yu-gi-oh world championship 2010 and it's a really fantastic and awesome game.
I wanted 2 know if its possible removin these things on the images below usin crystaltile2

ROM__10030.png
ROM__9230.png

The fact is, while playin this game >those "sword" and "shield" icons seems really annoyin< so I wanted 2 know if someone could help me how 2 remove em or if someone could do it 4 me. I'm playin WC2010 USA Version
tnx ;'D

Last edited by Isso_Non_Ecxiste,

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys...
Nowdays I discovered how to fix YU-GI-OH 2010 REVERSE OF ARCADIA font...
You can see it when your are in-game and you goto duel or even inside deckbuild, some parts of letters get bugged...

All you have to do is get YU-GI-OH WC 2009 STARDUST ACCELERATOR Font.pac file and replace with the REVERSE OF ARCADIA one...

You can extract with dsbuff, copy and paste, and create a new rom again...

I think this method of using STARDUST ACCELERATOR font works for YU-GI-OH WC 2011 OVER THE NEXUS
(at least I think so, I have not tested myself...)

But something really amazing I would like to do is put 3D Summon Animations from REVERSE OF ARCADIA inside STARDUST ACCELERATOR...

cuz when you summon a monster (i.e.: Vennominaga) every time she goes on the field, her summoning animation shows up... In REVERSE OF ARCADIA the animation only shows once...

I already tried to replace monmodel.pac (I don't remember very well, I'm not owning a PC atm) and duel3d.pac (or something like that.... its a 19kb file....)
But I had no success...

I successed only transfering STARDUST ACCELERATOR font.pac to REVERSE OF ARCADIA...

So, if ANYONE knows how to do the thing with 3d summoning animations, I would be happy... I mean, put REVERSE OF ARCADIA 3D SUMMONING MONSTERS inside STARDUST ACCELERATOR...

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Flash.pac file can also be repleced in WC 2010 game. I used to copy it from WC 2011 because the (Flash.pac light) "flashlight" is too strong on NDSL.
I have neither time nor a computer to hack it myself, but i did only the replacement for Flash.pac, font.pack and card.pac files...
card.pack I used japanese one.
bin2.pac can also be replaced, but this change the name for SPIRIT MESSAGE cards...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4