Hacking Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force - changing npc decks and ban list (all games)

TeddyWestGeass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently started playing Tag Force 1 with the intent of playing through the whole series, but I have a few gripes. I want to go into the game and manually change certain things to make the game more challenging and to my liking, but I'm rather clueless as to how to do it. My goals are really just what's in the title, but idk what programs to use outside of Magiciso and TextER. I don't even know what to do inside of these programs because looking through the folders in the ISO, I don't see where they keep the npc decks. Is it just their deck recipes?

To my knowledge, the most anybody has hacked the Tag Force games in a way that has reached a widespread audience is Special and 6 were translated. Anyone who can help is greatly appreciated.

***NPC's that you duel against, NOT partner***

Last edited by TeddyWestGeass,

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC only in later tag force games you can have any npc duelist use any custom deck you made for them to use (I know 5 and 6 have this) Not sure about TF1-3 though.

TeddyWestGeass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC only in later tag force games you can have any npc duelist use any custom deck you made for them to use (I know 5 and 6 have this) Not sure about TF1-3 though.

But does it have to be a function in-game to be able to hack it? That doesn't really make sense to me. Shouldn't I just be able to locate their deck info and change it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs