Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution announced as Switch exclusive

081F560D-02CC-4CA2-90A6-50B35E6675C2.jpeg

Konami has announced their latest upcoming project, which happens to be a new Yu-Gi-Oh game. Titled Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution, it’ll be a follow up to 2015’s Legacy of the Duelist. It has been confirmed as a Nintendo Switch exclusive and will have online play, but other details will not be divulged until February 21, where an issue of V-Jump will reveal more information. Though not confirmed, it is likely that the game will release this year in Japan, given that this is the series’ 20th anniversary.

:arrow: Source

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Huh. Kind of odd it's an exclusive, but Legacy of the Duelist seemed neat with the story mode where you have pre-set decks and opponents based on the anime. If this has something similar, I might try it out, since I've never been big on actual deck building.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, didn't think people still play this or that it was still popular. Ever since they used to be on the same station with pokemon years ago, (Not anymore) :blink:

Honestly a yugioh game in vr would be more interesting, but shocking to see it persist this long even with Konami's now ruined reputation. :ninja:

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
It is weird that it is only Switch exclusive, with the fact that this title has PC, XBox and Ps4 version from 2015 and 2016. Unless it has only story for VRAINS and it is complete different game and to be honest I will love it, if its different game, but I will be also happy with only updated cards.

Reactions: Xabring

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, didn't think people still play this or that it was still popular. Ever since they used to be on the same station with pokemon years ago, (Not anymore) :blink:

Honestly a yugioh game in vr would be more interesting, but shocking to see it persist this long even with Konami's now ruined reputation. :ninja:
nope still alive and kicking I work at a comic shop that host official ranking tourneys twice a week hell i still have my decK though the rules changed with the intro of link summoning and now speed duels/duel links rules are a official sub format for the card gane

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."