1. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Magic has definitely gotten a little convoluted (I stopped around the introduction of plainswalkers), but it is leagues simpler than the bullshit upon bullshit they keep tacking onto Yugioh to try to keep it relevant year after year.

chartube12 likes this.
  2. XrosBlader821

XrosBlader821 Digimon Tamer

Germany
    Although the Pendulum generation is by far not as awful as the XYZ generation.
    This time around they made a summoning method that benefits all summon methods (Fusion, Synchro, XYZ) and the new Ritual cards are supposedly the most broken cards currently.
    Even the anime is miles better than ZeXaL and the new structure decks are Remakes of old structure decks with new support cards to keep older tactics relevant (which is what they should bloody do from the get go).
    But there is really some broken shit tactics out there and competetive nowadays boils down to who OTK's who first. Except you run Exodia decks.
    However dueling non competetively with friends is still pretty fun. The little balancing Konami did over the years isn't enough though.

3. GameWinner

OP GameWinner Take your heart

United States
    People hated XYZ generation? Probably my favorite, wasn't really a fan of Synchros.

4. XrosBlader821

Germany
    If you like abandoning your older decks because they're not viable anymore and like spending dozens of Dollars on new decks/videogame and watching the terribly uninspired and bland anime then yeah XYZ Gen was pretty great.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

the only xyz thing i hated was the anime xD but then again im just a casual player

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

I have a couple of xyz monsters in my deck just for more options if I have 2 monsters of the same level in play but I can't be bothered with the xyz archetype.

7. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

i once actually played a xyz based deck it was pretty funny.

8. AlanJohn

AlanJohn くたばれ

Ukraine
    Konami should turn Yu-Gi-Oh into a mobile MMORPG card game, like Heartstone. That's the most logical thing they can do right now after changing their business model.

9. XrosBlader821

Germany
    After they shut down their YGO online MMO, where you could buy cards only with real money and hundreds of players who payed got burned heavily when it closed.
    Yeah, I'm sure a second MMO will do well.

10. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

They currently have a mobile game that replaced YGO online I think

Personally I just don't enjoy playing games of any sort on mobile phones, the numpad on old phones is too awkward and the touchscreen on modern phones even more so.

What we need is a decent Yu-Gi-Oh game on 3DS like DS and GBA had.

Deleted User and XrosBlader821 like this.
  11. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

yup, i would really be happy if they released a decent yugioh 3ds game

12. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Another Duelists of the Roses would be nice...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Announced, Duelist, Legacy