Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters International 2 (J)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters International 2
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1857.PNG
1857-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:128MbitPublisher:KonamiRegion:JapanROM Serial:AGB-BYIJ-JPNLanguage(s):Japanese & EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Froze

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
When you enter the card shop,press B and go left if I remember,and press A button.Press A again and go to the option like a earth.The lowest thing you see is the language selection.Just go right and select English.Voila!You can play in english.

Phoenicks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
phoenicks.modblog.com
XP
Country
United States
now, is this one of the good CARD GAME SIMS
or one of the bad RPG's???

survey says:

CARD SIM!

probably the closest one to simulating 'real life' yu gi oh, as you have to actually BUY your card packs and decks!
you still play the random no name duelist and run into anime characters with their decks, so it's fundamentally the same as all the other sim games... just with an updated card list

Dullin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find it funny that I start the game buy the starter decks and when I go to get my first duel they say that I have forbidden cards ... I do wonder why they put them there in the first place then...

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
This game is alright, from what I've experienced so far it is pretty slow to get through the battles and get used to the new look. The battle stage is different and feels more realistic than in the top down view but I think that it looked better done that way. The only main difference is the addition of new cards which is always a welcome addition.

ROTF go outside of your house, go to the dog on the left. Press R and you'll have a duel with it.
laugh.gif

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
*Sigh* Every night I wish some of these members would post useful posts, not posts like above. Seriously, I can't even tell what he just said.

Why aren't the games being numbered anymore?
blink.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually really like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Duel Masters at that. I collect the cards and play the TCG.

This game is probably the best Yu-Gi-Oh! game yet. Konami have done something right for a change! And the ability to set the game speed, and set the language to English is just too cool.
biggrin.gif

Dullin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do I take those forbidden cards out of my deck? O.o
When Mokuba tells you that you have forbidden card you can go to a screen wich shows you wich cards those are, you then need to use the L button to remove the cards from the deck. If you drop under 40 cards you need to buy some booster packs to add to your deck. Buy them from Yugi's granpa and go to edit deck then you can use the R button ro add cards to it.

I think that this is better than worldwide though you can see the game boy rushing it a little. I don't know how intelligent the AI seems to be and so far there is only one move that seemed pretty stupid. The guy (in fact I was dueling a dog
blink.gif
) was using a puppy card with 100 / 100 and the effect was that the card was sent to the top of the deck when destroyed. The guy had no other monsters in his hand so played the card every turn since I woul always destroy it. A good player would have kept it in his hand in the hopes to get a good card from his deck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet