Translation Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

Jamil22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
wait I thought the story events of tier 3 characters, like 'no money yabai' or 'maya', weren't fully translated.
Or Is it?

MakotoMinamoto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

I forgot to mention in the video that Yubel's Tag Duel voice has been fixed. It was broken in the European and the Japanese version, but it's now fixed in my version.

Did this video have the fully translated stories? Previous video posts from this user have been removed and they seem to have mentioned a version 3.0 that I assume was part of the video? Is this translation the same as nzxth2 translation???

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They've never used my version of the game, so it's never going to happen.

Well he'd better start: he's dangerously close to getting off my Christmas card list, lately.

Any idea where to put the HD texture pack on the steamdeck? :O PPSSPP is standalone there

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. You need to show hidden files/folders and then put them in:

.var\app\org.ppsspp.PPSSPP\config\ppsspp\PSP\TEXTURES\GAMEID

Last edited by Fugelmir,

chrisfand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice job with all the fixes. Would've been nice to get some credit for the upscaling info, hashes, and textures I provided though. Shout out to Yuuji from Junin's PTBR team for the neat colorful duel field textures.

FYI you can insert custom card textures using GIMConv.exe to convert them to GIMs and this way have ALL cards in English rather than reusing some from previous Tag Force games. I tested this before in TF6 and it worked on my PSP. This would also avoid that little color mismatch at the end of English card names due to card frames going from Series 3 to 7 in TF6, then 9 in TFS. It looks good with the right downscaling method and font. I didn't bother with this more after TF6 though because PPSSPP with HD textures is hard to go back from lol.

1672117425484.png

I made this months ago just to see how it would look on my PSP. Here are the two custom files if you want to check it out by swapping them in your TF6 ISO. It should have all cards in English with correct color rarity and proper errata.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yj2z4gzkg82y1wv/PSP_GAME.zip/file

Junin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey click, can you send to me the updated text file from the tf6 story mode?
btw thx for the TFS story text, I finally finished updating my translation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: wait...my gbatemp acc is almost 10 yrs old lmao