Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by omarrrio, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Screw_the_Rules

Screw_the_Rules Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2014
    United States
    It's chugging along. December right before Christmas....look to see what Santa brings you early.

2. ygophoenix04

ygophoenix04 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Man oh man it’s gonna be worth the wait! TF6 will place you on Santa’s nice list

3. Screw_the_Rules

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2014
    United States
    Maybe then I'll finally get that robotic killer pony I've always wanted. Cute as a button until it rips your face off.

4. ygophoenix04

ygophoenix04 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Hahaha - sponsored by Konami! Clickclaxer01 could you re-post that update video from June? I’m interested to see what stage you’ve reached man. Fair to say there’s a s*** amount of character storylines in TF6

5. Screw_the_Rules

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2014
    United States
    I didn't hold on to it. I'll release a series of videos on my channel later this year with some details about what I changed.

ygophoenix04 likes this.
  6. ygophoenix04

ygophoenix04 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Thanks man, that’s awesome! I’ll keep my eyes on YT

7. Neofrerot

Neofrerot Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2018
    France
    Hello Screw_the_Rules!
    Your job on this game will be over on december? Great! I'm looking forward your translation and maybe some funny jokes ah ah.
    Concerning TF1, I simply unlocked using the standart methode the dark panther and dark neos, and really, it was borring. The process to get them is RANDOM. That's a shame that all the TF in japanese versions have a cheat code to unlock all cards, except the first one. The european and american version have a code too... So frustrating!!! I'll unlock all the remaning cards later.
    For now, I'm doing the part 2 with Ryo. I done it with Judai, Sho, Hayato, Asuka, Daichi (each time I make a deck based on their true deck, it's funnier and it allows you to learn how to create various decks. I always do that in all TF games. I can give you the decks recipes if I learn how to make screen shots in HQ on real psp).
    ps : by the way, since you speak japanese, do you know websites (even en japanese) to get/read Yu-Gi-Oh! mangas in japanese? Including gx/5d's/etc. Thank you very much!

8. Zapdos857

Zapdos857 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2018
    United States
    Is anyone translating this game's story to english anymore?

9. Neofrerot

Neofrerot Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2018
    France
    Yes, it will be finished on december apparently if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by Neofrerot, Aug 29, 2019
    Zapdos857 likes this.
  10. youssef112

youssef112 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2018
    Egypt
    like the whole story or just a part of it?

11. Zuvu

Zuvu Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2019
    Brazil
    Neofrerot, if you play on emulator I can teach you how unlock all cards on your save, you just need little effort and will to do (also some small knowledge on hex). I did a lot of things regarding TF1 since I was translating the card descriptions/duel system and menu to portuguese(Brazil) and learned how works the save structure. PM me If you are interested.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

By the way I'm willing to translate card description from TF 2,3,4,5,6,Arc V to portuguese but I'm struggling to deal with packed bins (the card description on TF1 was unpacked), can anyone send a ray of light into my research? Please? Thank you very much.

12. Neofrerot

Neofrerot Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2018
    France
    It's written above, in previous messages : Screw_The_Rules is translating the complete story of tier 1 and 2 characters, with some tier 3 characters.

A cwcheat would be more interesting to allow everybody to unlock all the cards easily (especially the cards you can no longer download on the official website since its closed, it's the same issue with the banlists and decklists we can no longer download).
    But thank you it's nice to have offered your help!

13. RagoXXXX

RagoXXXX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2014
    cwcheat is always needed especially with having localized or network issue with PSP's in general o.e'

14. Mikethemaster

Mikethemaster Newbie

Newcomer
    Monday
    United States
    cant wait untl this is out the final tag force game not translated is almost done. after 8 years of playing with a card only patch. it brings tears to my eyes.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted