Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator World Championship Tournam

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Holoclaus, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Holoclaus
    OP

Newcomer Holoclaus Member

Germany
    Is there a way to change the ingame music of the game and replace it with the 5d's soundtrack?
    Is there a tool, then can you give me the name?
    Or can some one do this?(the name of a program would be enough)

2. Fairytale

Newcomer Fairytale Advanced Member

Germany
    you would need to re-encode and pack the "soundtrack" and replace the ingame files.
    I seriously doubt you can do this.

3. megawalk

Member megawalk The Legendary SRW Addict

Netherlands
    i agree with Fairytale, hacking a game that huge and very unique to its system is likely hard to do. only a master hacker can do this, and believe me there ain't much who can do that.
    but anyways i will look into the rom itself see if i manage to find some answers

Update:
    I Checked the Files and i mostly geuss for 80% the sound folder contains what you need. but it surpasses my complex thinkings. sorry =/

4. Fairytale

Newcomer Fairytale Advanced Member

Germany
    you would first need to see how the sound files are compressed, then look for a compresser to compress YOUR soundfiles the same way and alone this step could prove very difficult depending on what compression is used. not to say that there might be problems if the original lenght of the soundfiles differs from the final files.

piece of advice: don't even think about this anymore

but there are always silly requests from people who have little knowledge of how rom hacking actually works.