Gaming Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator help needed

Balious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I recently got this game and after alot of testing and making my own deck that I think is pretty good I always get beat.

I am normally good at these games but this one is just mad as every CPU I face always seems to draw one card no matter at what part of the duel and then things go upside down (me slowly losing all my life points).

I am wondering if anyone can give me some tips on deck construction? I personally like dragon types but I don't have many so I do an all rounder for now. Also how many cards should you really use since you can have from 40 to 60 cards.

In story mode I am currently trying to get enough DP to buy a duel runner (spent it all on buying cards before I got to this bit as I wanted more cards).

So can anyone here help this poor soul in at least an attempt to get a good deck and go on from there? Or at least tell me the basics of what a good deck is (how many monster cards, spells and traps each etc)

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most decks i've seen use about 40-42 cards anything more is pretty much murder,as for what deck to use a beat down deck is pretty simple to run.....btw beatdown deck = alot of Level 4 monsters with high attack 1900+...

marko22222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm.. what I did is the six samurai type deck which is composed of 2 to 3 copies of the six samurai cards. and 2 great shogun shien cards. the big advantage is the effects of the monsters like they can destroy face up spell and trap cards if you have another six samurai card in the field. you also must have level 2 monsters or low in your deck also. I would prefer to combine it with the creature swap card because your level 2 or 3 or 1 monsters can be used as bait. you can buy the six samurai cards in the strike of neos pack.. the rest is up to you. hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: