Misc Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's ... Championship 2009 - Exodia Vicotry

sleight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There are a bunch of ppl who got som AR to draw all Exodia Parts at the beginning of the Duell...
Don't give any contrs that it could be coinscidence.. I really doubt that one persons chance to draw all the parts is that high that you can draw the every duell

Anybody knows if there's any AR-Code that protects some1 from this crap?

ichigo_kurosaki

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
whats the fun in that no duel just win i wonder who would do such a thing it really kills the game. draw win over and over strange people
tongue.gif

Gwaith

Trophies
Website
www.die2nite.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah people did this crap in yu-gi-oh 2008 , too. I really don't get it how this can be any fun. If someone using such a cheat online reads this please answer me why the hell you do this lamer boy
tongue.gif

Greetz ,

Gwaith

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be funny to do once or twice but for a living? Pul lease. Just reconnect and duel someone regularly? Is it hard to find matches?

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You could try the instawin AR code when the Exodia intro comes up. There's a 50/50 chance you'll win though even if it works due to the instawin code always giving player one the win.
Or you could make a five card Exodia deck using the same Deck Size Unrestricted AR code that they are using. The Exodia code works better than the instawin code because it's a guaranteed win unless both players are using it then I think the game would end in a draw, unless the effects stack (I've never seen a double Exodia win).
There is also an AR code, apparently, that lets the controller instawin (whether they are player 1 or 2) and crashes/disconnects the other player at the same time. I don't know if the code exists, I have just heard about it from other people.
Also, if they, the cheaters, didn't cheat they would just disconnect instead. Yugioh online has mostly sucked due to the rating system and obviously the cheaters. I played aginst some of the top duelist decks (ghosts) and most of them are b s decks with threes of most restricted cards. If Konami got rid of the rank system there would still be cheating going on, just a hell of a lot less.

thegreatace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me also, I was expecting a few good duels but it got all lame with some guy instantly winning... I'm glad I'm not the only one that it happened too. :/

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well I once downloaded the ghost of the duelist on rank 1 and put her into my tag team. After that I played a duel with her and instantly won. She only had 5 cards on her deck, being the parts of Exodia. After that I instantly deleted her again. That was simply too f***ed up. Luckily only a bit later she got deleted from the rankings again.

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you don't like playing against cheats online you could always try the tag duels (online of course!).
The tag duels are pretty sweet. The opponents decks are varied and because there isn't an online ranking system there doesn't seem to be any instawin/exodia cheaters (so far). There isn't too many duelists wanting to play tag duels (at the moment) so waiting times are longer than the ranked duels, but it's worth the wait if you enjoy dueling.

MrCoolTheCucumber

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mrcoolthecucumber.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sleight said:
There are a bunch of ppl who got som AR to draw all Exodia Parts at the beginning of the Duell...
Don't give any contrs that it could be coinscidence.. I really doubt that one persons chance to draw all the parts is that high that you can draw the every duell

Anybody knows if there's any AR-Code that protects some1 from this crap?

There is a way
You can draw with them if you cheat and have only 5 cards in your deck
but you will only get points if your points are lower than theirs

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadz said:
Make a 'blacklist' of peoples names who are seen doing this, post it here and simply choose not to duel then. Easy fix
There SHOULD be a list like this somewhere, shouldn't there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.