Hacking YSMenu0805222222

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gracias for looking at his site. changes really don't affect too much on my side....my only question right now is what are the txt color codes so that i can a dark skin and still see it?

EDIT: i already checked the forum and found the txt info for the ini file to change colors. the only problem is that it is only showing my colors in grey, black, and white.

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found that in your post from a topic in march, the only problem is that the rgb standard is backwards on yasu's ini....it's bgr and it works in that fashion....at least with the colors i was trying, had to change the hex order.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The RGB15 program is also in BGR order.

You can tell by selecting a red color (the last two digits will change while the first two will remain 0, indicating the red bits are being set), then a blue color (the first two digits will change while the last two will be 0), then a green color (the middle two digits will change while the first and last will remain 0).

-Bri

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most of the mix colors just came out in the three shades, i finally got blue and red to work which is what i was going for on the file list, and white on the bottom, turned off the frame so i could actually see the picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs