RepititionRedundancyRepitition
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YSMenu/TTMenu Update
Author: I have NO idea - It was NOT me.
Works with every game I have in my collection (Roughly 17GB of ROMs - too many to list)

I'm not exactly sure what ALL will work. But I know for sure that Pokemon Black and White, Jap/USA/Eur/French/Whatever else, will work with this firmware. Remember to always back up your data before changing out firmware.

ALSO: THIS WORKS WITH AN AP Patched ROM, NOT CLEAN!
Download here

All I had to do was add in the new usrcheat and edit in my personal hacked ROMs (edits) - I do not know if the USRCHEAT.dat included is the newest update.

Someone else posted something about it earlier today and it vanished.

Firmware only tested on TTDS (By me and whomever else with a TTDS uses it)
If anyone would like to test this on any other flashcart's, feel free I would enjoy the input!

Thank you creator, whomever you actually are!

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand the point of this...AP patched ROMs are so you DON'T need a kernel update in order to play them...kernels are updated so you DON'T need AP patches to play ROMs...Why in the world do you want to give people a kernel, and then tell them to AP patch a game o.0...The fact that they are AP patching the game pretty much means that the game is going to run correctly on their flashcarts so long as the flashcart can actually load something correctly. That is why AP patches were more pronounced some time ago, when there weren't as many firmware updates for the clone flashcarts, DSTT, R4, etc. There aren't as many AP patches today because more people have flashcarts with living teams that actually update the kernel so people don't need to use AP patches. The same thing goes for that WoodTT thread with anime2k9...well, unless the user is like me and just likes the UI (which then, by all means continue with patching to play on your WoodTT).

animex2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
I don't understand the point of this...AP patched ROMs are so you DON'T need a kernel update in order to play them...kernels are updated so you DON'T need AP patches to play ROMs...Why in the world do you want to give people a kernel, and then tell them to AP patch a game o.0...The fact that they are AP patching the game pretty much means that the game is going to run correctly on their flashcarts so long as the flashcart can actually load something correctly. That is why AP patches were more pronounced some time ago, when there weren't as many firmware updates for the clone flashcarts, DSTT, R4, etc. There aren't as many AP patches today because more people have flashcarts with living teams that actually update the kernel so people don't need to use AP patches. The same thing goes for that WoodTT thread with anime2k9...well, unless the user is like me and just likes the UI (which then, by all means continue with patching to play on your WoodTT).

You don't like my patches?
sad.gif
cry.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
animex2k9 said:
You don't like my patches?
sad.gif
cry.gif
I'm not saying anything against your patches because I know there may be people that are similar to me and just really like the AK GUI, for those people, your patches are more than useful...but for the other people, I don't understand why they would want to do that since YSMenu can run most of them without any extra patching.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
-facepalm- Posting something that has already been deleted is against the rules as well reposting someone's work without crediting them is just wrong
http://gbatemp.net/t267243-retrogamefan-updates-releases
Those files were posted yesterday and the thread was deleted because it was a repost of Retro's out of date files and thus means they are totally useless.
Requesting lock, again!

If you wanted to know who made this, go into the YSMENU.INI
Code:
VERSION=6.53RGF
"RGF" stands for RetroGameFan and "6.53" is the release number and we are at "6.54" these files are out of date and not worth reposting since his current files have already fixed all these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on