War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Im trying to install YsMenu on my friends R4 but it's not working... I used R4YS Auto and got the zip file from it, then extracted everything to the MicroSD. I start up the R4, it automatically loads... then goes to a black screen, some text flashes by, then it turns white, then it goes back to the black screen with text and just repeats this process over and over. I think the last thing it says before it resets is something about DLDI... dunno cause it happens too fast. Anyone got some insight on this?

PS: Also, whenever I turn on the DS, half of the time it doesn't even recognize the R4 and thinks there's no game inserted. Any way to fix this?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use Ysmenu the old fashion way along side the R4 firmware.....

1.Patch Ysmenu.nds with the r4tf.dldi file
2.Make sure you have the TTMenu folder (not sure if this is from ysmenu or directly from the DSTT firmware,been awhile since I had to mess with it)
3.If you want cheats download USRCHEAT.DAT from the cheat database and slap it in the TTmenu folder
4.Everything should work this way,you have to load Ysmenu as if it was a game (which I prefer anyway)
5.Also if you plan to have a "theme" (since Ysmenu can only use 1) make sure you have the two picture files named ysmenu1 and ysmenu2(bmp files of course) in the TTmenu folder

Of course this may not be the answer your looking but hope it helps.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse