Hacking YSMenu on R4i 3DS Gold (r4ids.cn)

animalux

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have been searching all over the internet for days and still cannot find a solution to my problem.

I have tried putting YSMenu on my R4i 3DS Gold card through r4ysauto, and it hasn't worked. I can boot up YSMenu, but whenever I try to load a game, it always says "Unsupported DLDI Name."

My question is, am I doing something wrong? Or should I just give up?

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just can not understand the purpose to try ysmenu on your r4i gold 3ds(r4ids.cn).
As you know, with the latest wood r4, you can play all games.
WOOD R4 is the best homebrew kernel.

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is this all still true?
Past me is still accurate. Wood R4 is still better than YSMenu in the terms of features and both should have about the same compatibility. YSMenu still doesn't work on R4i 3DS Gold (r4ids.cn) and I don't think there are any plans on changing that.

Reactions: lifehackerhansol

Ikanex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
YSMenu is straight up incompatible with this cart, never has been, and never will be. Don't try it.
Which Kernel is compatible?
Past me is still accurate. Wood R4 is still better than YSMenu in the terms of features and both should have about the same compatibility. YSMenu still doesn't work on R4i 3DS Gold (r4ids.cn) and I don't think there are any plans on changing that.
Is it possible to make Wood R4 look minimalistic and clean like YSMenu? I want the Kernel to look clean.

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?