Hacking YSMenu help

dolemy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey guys,

I've been trying to play a particular game on my DSTT (Hakuouki) and keep getting an errcode=-4.

I heard that installing YSMenu would fix it, but as I'm on a macintosh I'm having problems running the .exe file. Tried Crossover but it's too complicated for my n00b brain to comprehend...

Two questions:

a) Can I fix my errcode=-4 problem by installing YSMenu?
b) If so, I would really appreciate it if some kind soul could upload the ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat files for me (I understand these are the files that you get from running ttextract.exe)

Thank you very much in advance!

EDIT: I've already installed the latest firmware for the DSTT by the way, and reformatted several times. All my other games work, so it's probably some AP thing.

dolemy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
That just fixed the problem. /facepalm
Thank you so much!!!

Geez I can't believe I took such a long time to get around to posting here.

koe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um....Im really sorry but, I'm having the same problem, so could you tell me how exactly you fixed up the dstt to work with the hakuouki rom...?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
koe said:
um....Im really sorry but, I'm having the same problem, so could you tell me how exactly you fixed up the dstt to work with the hakuouki rom...?
o.0? Did you already try what I suggested to the other person? ...you could also check to make sure your kernel is the latest kernel...

koe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i searched up google and tried getting the latest versions those files, but i wasnt really sure which ones were right, so i tried different ones, but they didnt work >.<
i also tried the ysmenu and it still got the same error code

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1