YSMenu + Days of Ruin = No go.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by minger, Jul 2, 2009.

Jul 2, 2009
  1. minger
    OP

Member minger GBAtemp Regular

Sorry if this has been asked before, but my YSMenu for the R4 doesn't want to work with Days of Ruin, and it used to work fine with my R4. I just did the latest build and it didn't work with my previous build either....any ideas? Keep getting the white screen.

Thanks!

2. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    Dunno, it works fine on my R4 with YSMenu. My ROM is Dark Conflict but that's just the European title for Days of Ruin.

Try formatting your SD card with the Panasonic SD formatter, rebuilding YSMenu with R4YSauto using the latest components and re-downloading the ROM. That usually works in cases like this.

3. ZeroEXE93

Member ZeroEXE93 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yeah, works fine for me too on R4 YSMenu even with the Days of Ruin (U) ROM. If what Depravo said still doesn't work, it might be the ROM so try re-downloading it.

4. Akiyo

Member Akiyo GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Yasu makes everything works.

If all fails, rename your room to default.nds and let it boot like a gamecard would =P

5. minger
    OP

Member minger GBAtemp Regular

Redownloading it worked fine. Weird that this happened and not to any of my other roms

6. Kamika

Member Kamika GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    It probably was a bad dump. Some games are being dumped and hacked by more than one hacker at the same time so there are possibilities that one hacker does a better job than the other.