Hacking YSMenu Bundled On Fake R4 Carts

MicShadow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So my sisters friends decided they wanted an R4, and I was too late to stop them from doing otherwise. So they brought back their R4's from the melbourne markets, but something suprised me.

Instead of the normal R4 firmware, they had preloaded versions of YSMenu on their carts.
Obviously the sellers know that R4 support is over, and is tricking unknowing customers.

So just a word of warning, for anyone that knows anyone that wants to buy R4's from the markets in melbourne, just though id let you know

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
What part of melbourne? You know there's that shop in box hill on station st that sells R4 Ultra's for $98. Man, the seller is off his nuts.

MicShadow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShAdOwFuRi said:
What part of melbourne? You know there's that shop in box hill on station st that sells R4 Ultra's for $98. Man, the seller is off his nuts.

That big market sorta place that gathers in city central, not sure of exact location.

And ha ha I guess it is kinda funny. Dont do your research, and you end up getting shit like this XD

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
Queen Victoria Market perhaps??

I know alot of people sell R4's around here at computer swap meets at town halls and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass